Disability & access corporate statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing wonderful holidays for all our members and takes into consideration the needs of those who have a disability or an access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we aim to comply with disability discrimination legislation and exceed the requirements (where possible) regarding the refurbishment of our resorts
- Making appropriate enhancements to resorts and resort plans
- Improving internal awareness and training
- Providing accurate information on our website and in our literature, including information on access, available facilities and auxiliary aids
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.
Call: +44 (0)845 359 0009 (Mon-Fri 9-5.30)