Call Now 1.888.249.8043Prefer we call you?
- You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Diamond timeshare sales presentation.
- Please read our *Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Stay in the comfortable and convenient DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg with a fun and informative approximate 120 minute timeshare sales tour of Williamsburg Sales Center
- Includes a $100 Visa Gift Card*
- Upon check-in pick up your complimentary CityPerks Pass from the concierge
View More Destination Details
Steeped in the history and tradition of 18th-century America, Williamsburg proudly preserves the Colonial spirit and beckons visitors to explore its timeless charm. This Revolutionary-era city unveils a captivating story as you trace the steps of presidents and statesmen from pre- and post-war eras. Discover the remnants of our past as you visit historical reenactments and stroll along Williamsburg’s cobblestoned streets.
Begin your stay with a delicious, warm, chocolate chip cookie, straight from the oven, and enjoy stylish guest rooms with ample amenities and services such as WiFi and 37-inch HDTVs. Swim in the large, indoor/outdoor pool, and relax in the beautiful poolside courtyard. Try delicious pub fare at Pitcher’s, or surf the web while sipping coffee in the internet café. Enjoy a round of golf on one of Williamsburg’s world-famous courses, or visit The College of William & Mary. Explore shops and dining options just a short drive away, including the Premium Outlets shopping mall. History buffs will love Colonial Williamsburg, as well as historic Jamestown and Yorktown. This modern, family-friendly hotel exudes effortless charm and convenience to make your stay most enjoyable.
- Walk the cobblestone streets of Colonial Virginia
- Colonial charm with all the modern amenities
- Discover the past with enthralling and realistic reenactments
- Enjoy marvelous dining, and the world-class cheeses and wines of Williamsburg
- Unending outdoor activities include golf, fishing, canoeing, bike-riding and more