Call Now 1.855.417.3529Prefer we call you?
- You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Diamond timeshare sales presentation.
- Please read our *Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
View More Destination Details
Steeped in the history and tradition of 18th-century America, Williamsburg proudly preserves the Colonial spirit and beckons visitors to explore its timeless charm. This Revolutionary-era city unveils a captivating story as you trace the steps of presidents and statesmen from pre- and post-war eras. Discover the remnants of our past as you visit historical reenactments and stroll along Williamsburg’s cobblestoned streets.
Relax at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg enjoy stylish guest rooms with ample amenities and services such as WiFi and 37-inch HDTVs. Swim in the large, indoor/outdoor pool, and relax in the beautiful poolside courtyard. Try delicious pub fare at Pitcher’s, or surf the web while sipping coffee in the internet café. Enjoy a round of golf on one of Williamsburg’s world-famous courses or visit The College of William & Mary. Explore shops and dining options just a short drive away, including the Premium Outlets shopping mall. History buffs will love Colonial Williamsburg, as well as historic Jamestown and Yorktown. This modern, family-friendly hotel exudes effortless charm and convenience to make your stay most enjoyable.
- Walk the cobblestone streets of Colonial Virginia
- Colonial charm with all the modern amenities
- Discover the past with enthralling and realistic reenactments
- Enjoy marvelous dining, and the world-class cheeses and wines of Williamsburg
- Unending outdoor activities include golf, fishing, canoeing, bike-riding and more
- Visit Water Country USA® or Busch Gardens® Williamsburg
- Tour a 300-acre farm with on-site tastings and restaurants at the Williamsburg Winery