Call Now 1.844.855.0186Prefer we call you?
- You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Diamond timeshare sales presentation.
- Please read our *Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Staying at Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront with a fun and informative 120-minute timeshare sales presentation at Ocean Beach Club Discovery Center
- Your Virginia Beach vacation includes: a 5 day/ 4 night cruise certificate for 2 (two) and a $100 Restaurant.com card after touring*”
- Subject to an upgrade fee of $199 from Memorial Day Weekend (May 25, 2018) through Labor Day (September 3, 2018).
View More Destination Details
Get the best Virginia Beach vacation packages from DiamondResorts.com. Stay at Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront and enjoy the boardwalk. The good times never end in Virginia Beach, a family-friendly destination that boasts affordability and fun on the East Coast. Outdoor adventure abounds in this natural playground. While in Virginia Beach, you won’t want to miss out on all the water sports action, or the thrilling ziplining and ropes course at the Virginia Beach Aquarium. Spend the day jet skiing, parasailing, and even kiteboarding; there is so much to do and only steps away from the oceanfront.
Situated between bustling Atlantic Avenue and the oceanfront beauty of the boardwalk, Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront offers everything you need in an oceanfront hotel. Dine onsite at Mahi Mah’s, watch dolphins from your balcony, plan a meeting or event at the hotel, or set out on a unique Virginia Beach adventure. With spacious, comfortable accommodations, delectable dining, and an amazing location near the boardwalk, Ramada Virginia Beach represents the best in Virginia Beach lodging.
- Hike False Cape, First Landing, and Cape Henry Memorial State Parks, bike along the boardwalk, or tour the Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge
- From festivals to marathons and water sports to coastal cuisine, Virginia Beach has something for everyone to enjoy
- When you are ready to cool off, jet skis, parasailing, and even kite-boarding are just steps away from the oceanfront
- The 3-mile long boardwalk has shops, restaurants and cafés to entertain the whole family
- Enjoy one of several beach parks and playgrounds right on the sand, including JT’s Grommet Island, a 100% accessible oceanfront park