*Terms and Conditions
Eligibility: One offer per family/household (no groups). Promotion is for couples or individuals 25 and older, with an annual income of $50,000 USD and is available for U.S. and Canadian residents except for those who reside in AK, HI, ID, NE, WV, Puerto Rico, British Columbia, NW Territories, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan or Yukon. Employees of Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc., its affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their immediate families are ineligible. Must not have attended a timeshare tour at a Diamond Resorts property in the past six (6) months. Must currently be employed. Must be creditworthy (no bankruptcies, foreclosures or liens in the past two (2) years) and cannot be in the process of a home loan modification. Must have a major credit card not linked to a debit account. Married couples and couples living in the same household must have matching addresses on their driver’s license or other form of identification.
Presentation: ATTENDANCE AT A TIMESHARE SALES PRESENTATION LASTING 120 MINUTES IS REQUIRED. If married or living together, couples must attend the sales presentation together. Children under 12 years of age must be entrusted to a child play area, where applicable. Guests may not be under the influence of alcohol during the tour. Failure to attend the sales presentation or meet any requirements of these terms and conditions will result in the charge of the retail value of the accommodation. The confirmation letter, your driver’s license or other photo ID, and a major credit card (debit cards are not accepted) must be presented upon check-in. Married couples and couples living in the same household must have matching addresses on their driver’s license or other form of identification.
Offer: A standard hotel room accommodation for up to two (2) will be provided for four (4) nights. Your stay will be at a property neither managed nor owned by a Diamond Resorts International® entity. Upgrade to a larger accommodation, additional guests and/or additional nights may be available for an additional fee and is subject to availability. Offer is non-transferable. Reservations and full payment must be made prior to your stay. A valid credit card and photo ID will be required at check-in (debit cards are not accepted). The approximate total retail value of this offer is up to $943, depending on time of travel. Total retail value of the gift is up to $372. Offer expires on 12/15/19. Travel expires a year from date of purchase. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Holiday charges are an additional fee. Black-out dates and mandatory check-in days may apply. Airfare, transportation, additional expenses and applicable taxes, if any, are not included with this offer. An additional deposit or a hold on the credit card may be enforced upon check-in for incidental purposes. All hotels require a minimum 14-day advance notice for check-in. All resort fees are subject to change. No pets are allowed. Child care services may not be provided at all locations. Please inquire at time of activating your package. After scheduling room reservations, a written confirmation will be sent. Reschedule requests are subject to availability and a $50 change fee. Reschedule requests must be made prior to 14 days of the arrival date or purchaser will forfeit the package and will not be refunded the purchase amount. If there is no availability for a reschedule request, purchaser has until the expiration date of the offer to reschedule. Offer is subject to availability, subject to change without notice, and void where prohibited. Any names and addresses acquired will be used for the purpose of soliciting the sale of time-share interests. CA BRE File # 134852HS-A229. A fact sheet on facilities including association assessments is available upon request. Florida Seller of Travel Registration No. ST37308. N.J. Reg. No. 04-99-0002. As of October 1, 2018, the price of points in the Diamond Resorts U.S. Collection starts at $9.24 per point and a minimum purchase of 2,500 points is required. Pricing is subject to change. The developer is Diamond Resorts U.S. Collection Development, LLC. The sponsoring broker is Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc. The location and mailing address of both the developer and sponsoring broker is 10600 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89135.
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. NY FILE NO. T10-0001.
This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy to residents in jurisdictions in which registration requirements have not been fulfilled, and your eligibility and the resorts available for purchase will depend upon the state of residency of the purchaser.
THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING TIMESHARE SALES in the Diamond Resorts U.S. Collection.
SEAWORLD® TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Gift is valid for single day admission to SeaWorld® Orlando includes parking. Printed first and last name required before first visit. Bioscan and photo ID required. Non-refundable. Not for resale. Nontransferable. Will be confiscated or revoked without restitution or misuse. Valid only for the person on this ticket. Will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only during normal operating hours. Ticket expires on year from date of purchase.
CRUISE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. These Terms and Conditions set forth a legally binding agreement between International Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc., doing business as Our Vacation Center (“OVC”), and each person who has the legal right to redeem this Certificate offer (“Redeemer”).
2. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, Redeemer must also comply with all applicable cruise line terms and conditions and policies and procedures.
3. The cruise lines, itineraries and sail dates offered under this Certificate are at OVC’s sole discretion, are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
4. The average retail value of the cruise which may be redeemed with this Certificate is $650 USD per cabin based on Cruise Fare for two people and subject to availability.
5. This Certificate must be activated within sixty (60) days or the offer expires. Requests to extend this Certificate offer are at OVC’s sole discretion and additional fees may apply.
6. Once activated this Certificate is redeemable for one (1) cruise vacation of five (5) days or less and includes Cruise Fare for two (2) passengers based on minimum, interior stateroom accommodations.
7. Cruise fare is an all-inclusive rate that includes accommodations, most meals, activities and entertainment while onboard the ship. Some items such as beverages, gratuities, optional specialty dining or other onboard amenities are not included.
8. Redeemer is responsible for all port and customs fees, government surcharges, transportation, taxes, cruise line pass through fees and any other government charges associated with the redemption of this cruise Certificate.
9. Redeemer is responsible for all travel and onboard charges incurred in excess of this offer, including air/ground transportation, taxes, trip insurance, optional specialty dining or other onboard amenities not covered in the cruise fare, personal expenses, utility or security deposits and any other fees or charges levied by the cruise line or cruise ship for the use of onboard amenities and facilities.
10. Third and fourth guest fares, cabin upgrades and extension of length of cruise, when available, may be purchased from OVC by the Redeemer at the time the booking is made.
11. Airfare and trip insurance is not included, but may be purchased through OVC for an additional fee. The purchase of trip insurance is strongly recommended.
12. This Certificate is valid for one (1) use only. Lost or stolen Certificates will not be replaced.
13. This Certificate is transferable and may be redeemed by a person other than the original recipient of this Certificate, with written permission from the original recipient. Additional charges by OVC and/or the cruise line may apply.
14. This Certificate may not be combined with any other offer relating to the same accommodations.
15. This Certificate is not redeemable for cash and is void if altered, photocopied, or otherwise reproduced.
16. Once activated, this Certificate expires on either the expiration date printed on the certificate or, if applicable, the expiration date found online at VacationRedemptionCenter.com. Redeemer must book the cruise, regardless of the travel date, on or before the Certificate expires. If Certificate has an expiration date printed on it and online as well, the online expiration date will govern. Certificates will not be extended past the printed or online expiration date for any reason.
17. To redeem this Certificate, follow the directions on the Certificate. Reservations must be confirmed by OVC (“Booking Confirmation”) to be honored at the cruise ship. It is important that you do not leave for your vacation until you have received your Booking Confirmation from OVC. Only those travelers listed on the Booking Confirmation will be allowed to board the ship.
18. All travelers must have in their possession proper documentation required by either the United States or any foreign port visited. The names of the travelers on the Booking Confirmation must match the documentation, exactly. Travelers are advised to consult with the appropriate governmental agencies and embassies to determine what documentation will be required. OVC assumes no responsibility for advising travelers of immigration/visa requirements.
19. Normal cruise line and cruise ship restrictions and rules apply, including arrival and departure times. OVC is not responsible for notifying travelers of any changes to these.
20. Redeemer is required to be 21 years of age or older. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied in the same room by a parent, relative or guardian 25 years of age or older. Certain other age restrictions may apply.
21. In no event, can the total number of people occupying the cabin exceed the maximum occupancy set forth in the Booking Confirmation.
22. Redeemer and guests must occupy and use any cruise line cabins in a responsible, careful, and secure manner. Redeemer is responsible for any damage, theft or loss caused by Redeemer and/or guests.
23. In the event cancellation of the booked cruise becomes necessary, Redeemer must submit the cancellation in writing and it must be received by OVC in conformance with cruise line terms and conditions and cancellation policies and procedures policies. All cancellations are subject to OVC cancellation fees and any cruise line cancellation fees.
24. Information provided by OVC, or its affiliates and licensors, about any cruise line or sailing is based on information obtained from cruise line management. OVC makes reasonable efforts to ensure the information is accurate and complete. However, OVC expressly disclaims liability for any inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information.
25. OVC does not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, loss, injury, death or damage to persons or property on any cruise line ship or on any aircraft/ship in transit to and from said cruise line ship, or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations due to nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, civil unrest, or acts of God.
26. OVC is not responsible for the performance, lack of availability of products or services, or negligent conduct of any cruise line providing cabins and/or services to Redeemer and guests under this Certificate.
27. Under no circumstances is OVC responsible for any actual, incidental, or consequential damages associated with the redemption of this Certificate.
28. This offer is void where prohibited by law and is not valid for sponsors, distributors, employees, or family members of the cruise line.
29. Redeemer specifically authorizes OVC and its affiliates to market similar and/or related offers to Redeemer through use of telephone, email, and mail promotions and offers.
30. Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of OVC.
31. All fees and charges are payable in US Dollars.
32. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Arizona law. All complaints must be filed in the court of proper jurisdiction in the County of Maricopa, State of Arizona.
Florida Seller of Travel Registration #ST-29452
California Seller of Travel Registration #CST 2066521-50
Nevada Seller of Travel Registration #20070147
Hawaii Seller of Travel Registration #TAR-5192
Washington Seller of Travel Registration UBI# 602 443 155
California Seller of Travel Registration #CST 2066521-50
$100 RESTAURANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• You must create an account and register in order to redeem a Restaurant.com Gift Card
• Restaurant.com Gift Cards may be redeemed at the Site identified on the Gift Card for the specified face value amount of a Restaurant Specific Certificate or Merchant Certificate that Restaurant.com may offer for redemption at the time of redemption.
• Restaurant.com Gift Cards have no additional fees.
• Restaurant.com Gift Cards have no expiration date.