Call Now 1.855.342.4304Prefer we call you?
- You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Diamond timeshare sales presentation.
- Please read our *Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Stay in comfort and convenience at Royal Kona Resort with a fun and informative 120 minute timeshare sales tour of Kona Sales Center.
View More Destination Details
Located in the Big Island, Kona, in the Hawaiian language means leeward or dry side of the island. Embrace the ‘island lifestyle’ as you explore everything from coffee plantations and historical landmarks to adventures in dining and spotting aquatic wildlife. You won’t be short of memorable experiences as you kick back and enjoy the ‘Aloha Spirit.’
Take advantage of this unbelievable offer and book your Big Island, Hawaii deal today!
Even before you are welcomed to the Royal Kona Resort by the gracious staff, you will be embraced by a swirl of salt air, the life-breath of the islands. You will see it ruffling the fronds of the palm trees that fringe the 12 manicured acres, tossing the waves against the stark black lava rocks at the resort's feet, marching columns of clouds across the uninterrupted expanse of sky. The air here presents you with the perfume of tropical flowers. It is a reminder that you are on the Big Island of Hawaii, so breathe, exhale, and completely relax.
- Explore the rich heritage and culture of an historic Hawaiian village
- Visit the many art museums and farmer’s markets
- Experience the many live music venues and festivals around the island
- Take a stroll down Ali’i Drive to explore some of the shops, restaurants and important historic sites including Hulihee Palace and the Mokuaikaua Church
- Go on a guided hike to explore an active volcano inside Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of an island that has been shaped by lava and waterfalls