Call Now 1.877.848.3097Prefer we call you?
- You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Diamond timeshare sales presentation.
- Please read our *Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Stay in comfort and convenience at Bell Rock Inn with a fun and informative 120 minute timeshare sales tour of Sedona Summit
- Upon check-in pick up your complimentary CityPerks Pass from the concierge
View More Destination Details
Discover a tapestry of vivid colors streaking across the Western sky and illuminating the majestic rock formations to create a brilliant display of deep red and orange hues. Sedona, Arizona, enchants visitors with its breathtaking natural beauty and distinctive desert landscape defined by stately saguaro cactus and native wildlife. Escape on a backcountry adventure across the arid plains on a Jeep® excursion, or tour the famous Red Rock Canyon from magnificent heights on a helicopter tour.
Start your day with a complimentary Daybreak continental breakfast and newspaper. The seasonal outdoor pool and whirlpool are there for you to soak up the sun, swim and relax. The hotel features free large-vehicle parking, wake-up service, express check-out and in-room microwaves and refrigerators. There are many natural attractions to visit in the area, including Red Rock State Park, Oak Creek Canyon and Grand Canyon National Park, one of the seven natural wonders of the world and just 110 miles north of the hotel.
- Year-round activities against a backdrop of natural splendor
- Known as “Red Rock Country” for its breathtaking rugged scenery
- Enjoy the great outdoors with biking, hiking, rafting, or just relaxing and taking in the view
- Don’t miss a memorable day trip to the Grand Canyon, just 110 miles away
- Explore the history and archeology of this unique and storied location
- Indulge in local arts and culture, dining and shopping, and natural wonders