Feed Your Adventurous Side in Se ...
Feed Your Adventurous Side in Sedona
Stay 3 Nights for $199* Original Price $697
Includes a $100 Blackhawk Mastercard gift card*Terms and Conditions
Stay 3 nights at Bell Rock Inn
with a tour of Sedona Summit
Relax and renew in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Bell Rock Inn offers an array of activities, perfect for any getaway. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing retreat, or adventure in Arizona’s backcountry, the resort is conveniently located just outside the Sedona city center and just a short distance from numerous hiking trails. Traverse the rugged landscape on foot, horseback or take a Jeep® tour. Relax in the resort’s spacious accommodations, enjoy a poolside barbecue or curl up next to your in-suite fireplace.
Bell Rock Inn
Tour at Sedona Summit
- You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Diamond timeshare sales presentation.
- Please read our *Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Relax and recharge at Bell Rock Inn and join us for a fun and informative 120-minute timeshare sales tour of the Sedona Summit resort.
- Your Sedona vacation deal includes: a $100Blackhawk Mastercard gift card.
View More Destination Details
Also referred to as Red Rock Country, Sedona, Arizona and neighboring Oak Creek Canyon are often considered one of the most scenic areas in the country, with majestic red rocks extending upwards as natural skyscrapers and clear waters flowing below.
This Southwest vacation destination features incredible scenery and year-round activity, including hiking trails, hot air balloon rides, off-road tours and more. Sedona also serves as a spiritual retreat with its famous vortexes.
Spring and fall are the most popular times of the year to visit thanks to idyllic weather conditions, including blue skies and mild high temperatures. But there is no bad time to visit Red Rock Country, and exploring Sedona in late summer or winter is a great time to find bargains and fewer crowds.
Top Things to Do in Sedona AZ
- Helicopter tours over Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock or the Grand Canyon
- Bike or hike Sedona’s 200+ miles of trails
- Sedona Jeep Tour, ATV Tour, or Segway Tour
- Golf at top Sedona golf courses
- Take a trip on the Verde Canyon Railroad
- Take a balloon tour
- Day trip to Grand Canyon
- Shop at Hillside Sedona
- Sedona Vortex Tour
Top Attractions in Sedona AZ
- Sedona Red Rocks
- Bell Rock
- Palatki Ruins
- Tlaquepaque Oak Creek Canyon Arts and Crafts Village
- Slide Rock State Park & Red Rock State Park
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Chapel of the Holy Cross