Carnival Horizon Western Caribbean
To contact the resort, please call 1.888.249.8810
Port of Miami - Cruise Terminal, 1015 North America Way, Miami, Florida, United States
Day 1 – Miami, Florida (Embark)
Depart 4:00 pm
Because of its location, Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world and the ideal port for Carnival’s year-round cruises. The city is more than convenient. Rev up for your cruise with nonstop action, from party-ready South Beach to the Mediterranean style of Coral Gables, plus spicy Little Havana with its island beat.
Day 2 – Fun Day at Sea
Day 3 – Ocho Rios
Arrive 9:00 am - Depart 5:00 pm
Ocho Rios translates to “Eight Rivers” in Spanish. This island offers many activities for its visitors such as zip-lining , snorkeling and a Mystic Mountain adventure!
Day 4 – Grand Cayman
Arrive 8:00 am - Depart 4:00 pm
Go barefoot in the sand and be oh-so- elegant, all in one day. Enjoy British civility in a sun-splashed Caribbean tropical locale but don’t let the island’s scrubland terrain fool you. A spectacular marine paradise lies just offshore, where a living undersea wall tapers off dramatically into the ocean depths.
Day 5 – Cozumel
Arrive 10:30 am - Depart 6:30 pm
Cozumel is Mexico’s touch of “island flavor.” Perched atop a coral reef, which promises hours of snorkeling or scuba diving fun, we dock at Cozumel’s heart, just minutes from San Miguel’s seafront shops and the white sand beach at Chankanaab National Park. Drift among star corals and sea fans on a diving excursion, kick back on the beach beneath your own palm palapa, or discover non-stop zip line action and explore the nearby Mayan ruins.
Day 6 – Fun Day at Sea
Day 7 – Miami, Florida
Arrive 8:00 am (Disembark)
2020 Departure Dates
- February 2
- Arrival and departure hours per the local port timings and are subject to change.
- The points value for this 8-night cruise is defined in the Annual Global Reservations Directory/Points Chart in the Member Information Area. Points price is per cabin and does not include port taxes and fees which are to be paid in cash. There is no processing fee charged in relation to any cruise points reservations.
- Please note that any additional cash fees paid to the cruise line as part of booking your cabin are not eligible for member benefits reimbursement. This includes but is not limited to, accommodation upgrades fees, additional passengers and shore excursions.
- To check availability or book your cruise, please either log in to your membership or call your dedicated member services team.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your home base. When the day is done and you've had your fill of fun, head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night.
An interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Carnival Cruise Line's interiors are not just cozy, but also full of things you would expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and just-a-call-away 24-hour room service.
Inside Cabin sleeps 2 passengers in total.
Cabin upgrades are available for an additional cost once your cruise reservation is confirmed!
Please note: Some inside cabins have the capability to sleep up to 4 passengers. Additional passengers may be accommodated by Carnival Cruise Lines; however, the 3rd & 4th passengers are an additional charge, once the points booking is confirmed. Any additional passengers cannot be paid for with points.
For this cruise itinerary we offer inside cabins only. You may upgrade your cabin directly through our dedicated cruise team. Once your cruise has been booked, we will provide you with a booking confirmation number along with any specific information relevant to your cruise. While your initial booking for the inside cabin is transacted in points, all additional fees/upgrade charges charged by Carnival Cruise Lines are required to be paid in cash.
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
1015 North America Way
Driving: Driving: Please use the Google Maps link provided above.
Airport: Miami International Airport
Distance to Resort: The airport is approximately 8 miles / 25 minutes from the port.
Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Distance to Resort: The airport is approximately 26 miles / 45 minutes from the port.
Services & Amenities
Once your cruise is confirmed, the points price of your cruise/cabin includes:
- A well-deserved vacation! - Your stateroom, featuring the Carnival Comfort Bed Collection and nightly turndown service. Additional stateroom features include a television, in-stateroom safe, individual climate control, full bathroom and ample storage space.
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, including hysterical comedians
- Numerous lounges featuring live music and entertainment
- Fitness center
- Pools, whirlpools and waterslides
- Year round youth programs for kids 2-17 years of age
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night in the main dining room and/or Lido Restaurant.
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch and snacking at specialty food spots (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: Guy's Burger Joint, Guy's Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse, Blue Iguana Cantina, Mongolian Wok, the Taste Bar, Sea Dogs, Fat Jimmy's Seaside BBQ and Lanai Oceanside BBQ.
- 24-hour pizzeria
- 24-hour soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- 24-hour room service (excluding specialty items)
- The following beverages served in the main dining room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea.
The following services are not included in the cruise price:
- Dining in specialty restaurants and snacking at cafes and lounges (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: The Steakhouse, Bonsai Sushi, Ji Ji Asian Kitchen, Seafood Shack, Cucina del Capitano, The Chef's Table, Shake Spot, Javablue Cafe, Promenade Cafe, Lido Coffee Bar, Ocean Plaza Cafe, Havana Bar on the Carnival Sunshine, Red Frog Pub and other lounges that may serve light bites.
- 'Steakhouse Selections' served in the main dining room
- Specialty items on our 24-hour room service menu
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea served in the main dining room and Lido Restaurant)
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast
- Gift shop purchases
- Purchases at Cherry on Top and Special Occasions (featured on select ships)
- Thrill Theater and IMAX Theatre (featured on select ships)
- Spa treatments, salon services and select fitness classes
- Gambling in the casino and bingo
- Video Arcade games / SportSquare Clubhouse games on Carnival Horizon and Carnival Vista
- Art auction program
- Shore excursions
- Internet access and 'chat' option on the HUB app (app available on select ships)
- Use of your smartphone
- Ship-to-shore telephone calls
- Medical services
- Laundry services (valet or self-service)
- Service gratuities and tips
Please note: Services and amenities on your ship may vary from the details highlighted on this page.
News & Events
Morning, noon and night, you'll find tempting restaurants, grills, buffets and cafés to satisfy any craving – and they are all included in your cruise fare. A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night can be found. If you prefer to reserve your dining time for the duration of your cruise, it is recommended that you log in to your cruise reservation and select your preferred dining choice or as an alternative, you may opt for flexible ‘My time’ dining.
Every ship in the Carnival Cruise Lines fleet offers you the option of dining in specialty restaurants and snacking at cafes and lounges. These specialty restaurants are optional and have a cover charge that ranges in price per guest or à la carte pricing for special menu options. Any orders placed from the regular menu will be at full cover charge. Once your cruise reservation is complete, you may log in to your booking and explore and reserve specialty dining options.
24-HOUR ROOM SERVICE
Carnival have expanded the 24-hour stateroom service menu to include a variety of new in-cabin dining options for a fee. A wide range of items is available at no charge, including seven different hot and cold sandwiches, three salad choices, three desserts and beverages, as well as a continental breakfast menu.
SPECIFIC DETAILS OF DINING INFORMATION FOR THIS SHIP/ITINERARY CAN BE VIEWED WHEN YOU LOG-IN TO YOUR ONLINE RESERVATION ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION FOR THIS SAILING.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Port fees and taxes will be collected at the time of booking. You will also be given the option to upgrade your cabin at an additional cost. Approximately seven days after we have all your additional information and have supplied the details to the cruise line, you will receive your Carnival Cruise online check-in credentials, along with all the information about your cruise.
- Prior to check-in, all guests traveling must be registered with Carnival Cruise Lines; those not included in the (2) guests paid by points must be pre-paid and pre-registered with the cruise line directly to avoid delay at embarkation.
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries and arrival/departure times are subject to change at any time without notice and is the responsibility of the guest to regularly check for updates by logging into your cruise reservation on www.carnival.com.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port and are subject to change.
- All passengers must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond completion of travel along with any visa requirements to enter the country where your cruise begins. It is recommended that you also take out the necessary travel insurance coverage for you and your traveling companions prior and during your travel plans in case any unforeseen emergencies occur.
- Diamond Resorts International Club, Inc., its parents, sister companies, (collectively “Diamond”), make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. These travel services are arranged on your behalf with the relevant supplier. Diamond does not accept any liability for any aspects of the travel arrangements booked by you.
Parking and/or Transfers
$20.00 per night (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
- All facilities are patrolled by security
- Garage Parking / Parking Lot #2 (an open, outdoor lot)
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash (USD), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card or any major U.S Traveler’s Check. Debit cards are not accepted.
- No advance reservations required
- Designated disabled permit parking spaces are available in each garage
Optional airport and pier transfers
Carnival Cruise Lines offers ground transportation between select airports and cruise ship terminals. These services are only available on the day of the cruise and immediately after the cruise.
You can purchase optional transfers through Manage My Booking on carnival.com up to 5 days prior to your sail date. You will need to provide your flight information in Online Check-In at the time of purchase. Your flight details are provided to the transportation company to assist in expediting your transfer to the pier. It is your responsibility to update Carnival with any changes to your flight schedule to ensure you are met by the transportation company.
Optional transfers can be purchased in four easy steps:
1. Log in to Access My Cruise Manager
2. Under Cruise Checklist, select Airport Transfers
3. Once on the Transfers page, select Pre- and Post-Cruise Transfers
4. Once transfers are purchased, return to Online Check-In and provide your flight itinerary
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: