Carnival Legend Western Caribbean 7 Night Cruise
To contact the resort, please call 1.888.249.8810
815 Channelside Drive, Port Tampa Bay, Tampa, Florida, United States
Day 1 – Tampa – Departure Day
Depart 4:00 pm
Get enlightened in Tampa with our little fun facts. You will definitely see our wild side times 1,300. Due to 1,300 animals like rhinos, bears, panthers, emus and Indian Gharials; we are never alone. There’s always something to be doing, even late at night. Check out different entertainments that’ll make you feel like you are on an emotional rollercoaster.
Day 2– Fun Day at Sea
Day 3 – Grand Cayman
Arrive 7:00 am - Depart 3:00 pm
With Grand Cayman, you can actually connect with our island as deep as you can. Having a grand time with not only our grand views but as well as our friends of the sea. Check out the real meaning of “lucky seven” with our Seven Mile Beach.
Day 4 – Mahogany
Arrive 10:00 am - Depart 6:00 pm
Day 5 – Belize
Arrive 8:00 am - Depart 5:00 pm
Prepare yourself to find the place you’ve been missing your whole life. Belize has one of the most diverse wildlife along with the amazing culture of the ancient Mayan ruins at Altun Ha. You will never catch a boring moment in Belize.
Day 6 – Cozumel
Day 7 – Fun Day at Sea
Day 8 – Tampa – Disembark
Arrive 8:00 am
2020 Departure Dates
- Arrival and departure hours per the local port timings and are subject to change.
- Please note that any additional cash fees paid to the cruise line as part of booking your cabin are not eligible for member benefits redemption. This includes but is not limited to, accommodation upgrades fees, additional passengers and shore excursions.
- To check availability or book your cruise, please either log in to your membership or call your dedicated member services team.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your home base. When the day is done and you've had your fill of fun, head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night.
An interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Carnival Breeze's interiors are not just cozy, but also full of things you'd expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and just-a-call-away 24-hour room service.
Inside Cabin sleeps 2 passengers in total.
Cabin upgrades are available for an additional cost once your cruise reservation is confirmed!
Please note: Some inside cabins have the capability to sleep up to 4 passengers. Additional passengers may be accommodated by Carnival Cruise Lines; however, the 3rd & 4th passengers are an additional charge, once the points booking is confirmed. Any additional passengers cannot be paid for with points.
For this cruise itinerary we offer inside cabins only. You may upgrade your cabin directly through our dedicated cruise team. Once your cruise has been booked, we will provide you with a booking confirmation number along with any specific information relevant to your cruise. While your initial booking for the inside cabin is transacted in points, all additional fees/upgrade charges charged by Carnival Cruise Lines are required to be paid in cash.
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Port Tampa Bay
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link provided above.
Airport: Tampa International Airport
Distance to Resort: Approx. 15 minutes or less than 10 miles.
Services & Amenities
Once your cruise is confirmed, the points price of your cruise/cabin includes:
- A well-deserved vacation!
The following services are not included in the cruise price:
- Dining in specialty restaurants and snacking at cafes and lounges (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to- 'Steakhouse Selections' served in the Main Dining Room
Please note: Services and amenities on your ship may vary from the details highlighted on this page.
News & Events
Morning, noon and night, you'll find tempting restaurants, grills, buffets and cafés to satisfy any craving – and they are all included in your cruise fare. A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night can be found in the Main Dining Room and/or Lido Restaurant. If you prefer to reserve your dining time for the duration of your cruise, it is recommended that you log in to your cruise reservation and select your preferred dining choice or as an alternative, you may opt for flexible ‘My time’ dining. The following beverages served in the Main Dining Room: non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea.
Every ship in the Carnival Cruise Lines fleet offers you the option of dining in specialty restaurants and snacking at cafes and lounges. These specialty restaurants are optional and have a cover charge that ranges in price per guest or à la carte pricing for special menu options. Any orders placed from the regular menu will be at full cover charge. Once your cruise reservation is complete, you may log in to your booking and explore and reserve specialty dining options.
24-Hour Room Service
Carnival have expanded the 24-hour stateroom service menu to include a variety of new in-cabin dining options for a fee. A wide range of items is available at no charge, including seven different hot and cold sandwiches, three salad choices, three desserts and beverages, as well as a Continental breakfast menu.
SPECIFIC DETAILS OF DINING INFORMATION FOR THIS SHIP/ITINERARY CAN BE VIEWED WHEN YOU LOG-IN TO YOUR ONLINE RESERVATION ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION FOR THIS SAILING.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- During your reservation booking process, you will be required to pay your port fees and taxes before securing your reservation. Approximately 7-10 business days after we have all your additional information and have supplied the details to the cruise line, you will receive your Carnival Cruise online check-in credentials, along with all the information about your cruise.
- Prior to check-in, all guests traveling must be registered with Carnival Cruise Lines; those not included in the (2) guests paid by points must be pre-paid and pre-registered with the cruise line directly to avoid delay at embarkation.
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries and arrival/departure times are subject to change at any time without notice and is the responsibility of the guest to regularly check for updates by logging into your cruise reservation on www.carnival.com.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port and are subject to change.
- All passengers must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond completion of travel along with any visa requirements to enter the country where your cruise begins. It is recommended that you also take out the necessary travel insurance coverage for you and your traveling companions prior and during your travel plans in case any unforeseen emergencies occur.
- Diamond Resorts International Club, Inc., its parents, sister companies, and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers.
Parking and/or Transfers
Optional airport and pier transfers
Carnival Cruise Lines offers ground transportation between select airports and cruise ship terminals. These services are only available on the day of the cruise and immediately after the cruise.
You can purchase optional transfers through Manage My Booking on carnival.com up to 5 days prior to your sail date. You will need to provide your flight information in Online Check-In at the time of purchase. Your flight details are provided to the transportation company to assist in expediting your transfer to the pier. It is your responsibility to update Carnival with any changes to your flight schedule to ensure you are met by the transportation company.
Optional transfers can be purchased in four easy steps:
1. Log in to Access My Cruise Manager
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: