Cunard Queen Mary 2 Canada - New England Cruise
To contact the resort, please call 1.888.249.8810
72 Bowne St, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Cunard Line – Queen Mary 2 – Canada/New England - 7 Night Cruise
Day 1 – New York, NY (Embark)
Depart 5:00 pm
There is nothing better than a peaceful morning stroll or a bike ride through central park before the city wakes. Step into the life of New York and experience it all by bus, subway, or on foot. Tour Rockefeller Center and catch a show at Radio City Music Hall. Explore The Met’s impressive collections. Cruise out of the New York / New Jersey area to catch sweeping city views from the One World Observatory.
Day 2 – Newport, RI
Arrive 8:00 am - Depart 4:00 pm
As you explore closer to the shore, Newport’s streets and sandy shores offer a fine array of perfect locations for soaking up the refreshing Rhode Island sea breeze. Take a guided tour through the colonial streets of Newport or visit some of the city’s famous landmarks like the “summer cottages.
Day 3 – Boston, MA
Arrive 9:00 am - Depart 7:00 pm
Founded in 1630, Boston is one of the oldest cities in the U.S. and had a key role in the American Revolution. Among the highlights is the 2.5-mile Freedom Trail, a walking tour of sites that document that the founding of a nation.
Day 4 – At sea
Day 5 – Sydney, NS, Canada
Arrive 8:00 am - Depart 6:00 pm
Home to some of the friendliest people, endless museums, galleries and world-class restaurants. No one can resist this adventure wonderland.
Day 6 – At sea
Day 7-8 – Quebec City, QC, CA (Disembark)
Arrive 12:00 am
Quebec City is arguably one of the most unique cities in the world! This walker’s paradise has city walls that near 3 miles in length and those who walk take the trip to the top of them are truly rewarded with a beautiful view of the cityscape. Browse around the city’s antique shops and one-of-a-kind boutiques or head to St. Lawrence River – a watery playground for more than 300 different species! Quebec City lies on the St. Lawrence River and is divided by steep bluffs into Upper Town and Lower Town. Perched atop Cap-Diamant, the old quarter is the only walled city in North America and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2019 Departure Dates:
- October 4
- Arrival and departure hours per the local port timings and are subject to change.
- The points value for this cruise is defined in your points directory/chart in the Member Information Area. Points price is per cabin and does not include port taxes and fees which are to be paid in cash. There is no processing fee charged in relation to any cruise points reservations.
- Please note that any additional cash fees paid to the cruise line as part of booking your cabin are not eligible for member benefits reimbursement. This includes but is not limited to, accommodation upgrades fees, additional passengers and shore excursions.
- To check availability or book your cruise, please either log in to your membership or call your dedicated member services team.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
A bottle of sparkling wine welcomes you to your Inside stateroom, your bathroom has an invigorating shower, Penhaligon's toiletries and robes and slippers. A nightly turndown service, with a “good night” chocolate left on your pillow, ends each day in style. Plus, you can order complimentary service 24 hours a day.
- King-sized bed or two twin beds
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Desk with stationery
- Hair dryer
*Staterooms may vary in size, layout and design.
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Brooklyn, New York
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: Newark Liberty International Airport
Distance to Resort: Approximately 20 miles from the airport.
Services & Amenities
Cruise Details: Once your cruise is confirmed, the points price of your cruise/cabin includes:
- Ship accommodation
- Ocean transportation
- Most meals on-board
- Some beverages on-board
- Most entertainment and activities on-board
Please note: Services and amenities on your ship may vary from the details highlighted on this page.
News & Events
All the activities and excursions on a Cunard cruise will help you work up a real appetite! And whether you're hungering for a quick snack or an elegant dinner, we've got you covered! Dining options vary from ship to ship, but you'll enjoy warm, full meals for breakfast and multi-course dinners in the main dining room.
Prices are subject to change.
SPECIFIC DETAILS OF DINING INFORMATION FOR THIS SHIP/ITINERARY CAN BE VIEWED WHEN YOU LOG-IN TO YOUR ONLINE RESERVATION ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION FOR THIS SAILING.
Restaurant and Lounges:
Main Dining (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
For a Fee:
The menu at The Verandah features specialty seafood and tender cooked-to-order prime cuts. Within either King’s Court or the Lido, alternative venues include Aztec with its Mexican flavors, Asian delicacies at Bamboo, Italian-themed La Piazza and the Smokehouse, inspired by a classic American grill.
- Godiva at Sr. Samuels
- Wine Experiences
- Bars and Lounges
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Once you have made your points reservation for your cabin, you will be contacted by phone or email to request the payment of port fees and taxes to be paid in cash in order to complete your cruise reservation. You will also be given the option to upgrade your cabin at an additional cost. Approximately seven days after we have all your additional information and have supplied the details to the cruise line, you will receive your Cunard Cruise Lines online check-in credentials, along with all the information about your cruise.
- Prior to check-in, all guests traveling must be registered with Cunard Cruise Lines; those not included in the (2) guests paid by points must be pre-paid and pre-registered with the cruise line directly to avoid delay at embarkation.
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries and arrival/departure times are subject to change at any time without notice and is the responsibility of the guest to regularly check for updates by logging into your cruise reservation on https://vp.cunard.com/login.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port and are subject to change.
- All passengers must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond completion of travel along with any visa requirements to enter the country where your cruise begins. It is recommended that you also take out the necessary travel insurance coverage for you and your traveling companions prior and during your travel plans in case any unforeseen emergencies occur.
- Diamond Resorts International Club, Inc., its parents, sister companies, and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers.
|Parking and/or Transfers Parking and/or Transfers Parking can be viewed once you register.|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: