Freedom of the Seas Southern Caribbean
Calle Marina, San Juan, 00901, San Juan
7 Nights Round Trip Southern Caribbean from San Juan, Puerto Rico
Day 1 – San Juan, Puerto Rico (Embark)
Depart 8:30 pm
Your journey begins in Puerto Rico, San Juan’s vibrant capital. If you’re traveling to San Juan by plane, you will want to arrive at least a day earlier to explore this beautiful city. If you’re arriving the same day, the airport is just a twenty-minute taxi ride to the port.
Day 2 – Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Arrive 8:00 am - Depart 6:00 pm
St. Thomas offers all the allure of a secluded island getaway and the action of a lively city. Experience the streets of St. Thomas and enjoy the colorful markets of Charlotte Amalie, or unwind on the sugary sand beach at Magen’s Bay. There is something for everyone!
Day 3 – Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis
Arrive 8:00 am - Depart 6:00 pm
Welcome to an island nation brimming with history and eco-tourism adventures. Begin your adventure to colonial estates, monuments and fortresses in Basseterre. Gear up and climb Mount Liamuiga volcano or hop in a kayak to swim with tropical reef fish. Or slow things down with a more laidback escape to the tiny sister island, Nevis, for a relaxing day at the beach.
Day 4 – St. Johns, Antigua
Arrive 8:00 am - Depart 5:00 pm
In the capital of St. John, you can explore a centuries-old British naval base in Nelson’s Dockyard or peek into local craft shops. For a day of relaxation you can choose from any of Antigua’s 365 beaches. From bustling markets and candy-colored colonial buildings to winding rainforest trails and hidden coves, this island offers the best of both worlds.
Day 5 – Castries, St. Lucia
Arrive 8:00 am - Depart 6:00 pm
Get to know St. Lucia— an eco-tourist’s utopia. You can journey to the enormous rainforest to visit the enormous, green-mantled twin peaks known as the Pitons. Be sure to soak in the natural wonders— whether it be the hot mineral pools or the sulphur springs that are heated by the dormant volcano of Soufriere.
Day 6 – Bridgetown, Barbados
Arrive 8:00 am - Depart 6:00 pm
As soon as you get into “Town”, make a stop at one of the island’s 1,500 rum shops. Then spend your day on the virtually endless pink-and-white-sand beaches. Or take a dive into the crystal clear turquoise waters filled with captivating coral reefs. For inland adventures, explore the rolling hills and valleys, sugarcane fields and historic plantations.
Day 7 – At sea
Day 8 - San Juan, Puerto Rico (Disembark)
- The above itinerary may alter and arrive at the above ports on different days throughout the sailing.
- Arrival and departure hours per the local port timings and are subject to change.
- The points value for this cruise is defined in the Annual Global Reservations Directory/Points Chart in the Member Information Area. Points price is per cabin and does not include port taxes and fees which are to be paid in cash. There is no processing fee charged in relation to any cruise points reservations.
- Please note that any additional cash fees paid to the cruise line as part of booking your cabin are not eligible for member benefits reimbursement. This includes but is not limited to, accommodation upgrades fees, additional passengers and shore excursions.
- To check availability or book your cruise, please either log in to your membership or call your dedicated member services team.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
This spacious stateroom offers two twin beds, a private bath and a vanity area, 2 twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed and 1 double sofa bed in staterooms
*Staterooms may vary in size, layout and design.
Maps, Directions & GPS
00901, San Juan
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link provided above.
Airport: Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport
Distance to Resort: Approximately 8 miles (8 minutes drive).
Services & Amenities
Once your cruise is confirmed, the points price of your cruise/cabin includes:
- Ship accommodation
- Ocean transportation
- Most meals on-board
- Some beverages on-board
- Most entertainment and activities on-board
Please note: Services and amenities on your ship may vary from the details highlighted on this page.
News & Events
All the activities and excursions on a Royal Caribbean cruise will help you work up a real appetite! And whether you're hungering for a quick snack or an elegant dinner, we've got you covered!
Dining options vary from ship to ship, but here's an idea of what you'll find:
- Enjoy warm, full meals for breakfast and multi-course dinners in the main dining room.
- Options abound in the Windjammer Café - perfect for a quick lunch or a casual meal.
- Our Speciality Restaurants – like Chops Grille – offer amazing food in a restaurant atmosphere.
- If you've got a sweet tooth, grab a scoop at Ben & Jerry's or a creamy shake at Johnny Rockets - our lively on-board diner.
Meals from many on-board venues, such as the main dining room and Windjammer Café, are included in the price of your cruise. There is a service charge per person to dine at Chops Grille and Johnny Rockets. Prices are subject to change.
SPECIFIC DETAILS OF DINING INFORMATION FOR THIS SHIP/ITINERARY CAN BE VIEWED WHEN YOU LOG-IN TO YOUR ONLINE RESERVATION ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION FOR THIS SAILING.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Cafe/Coffee Shop or Service|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Once you have made your points reservation for your cabin, you will be contacted by phone or email to request the payment of port fees and taxes to be paid in cash. You will also be given the option to upgrade your cabin at an additional cost. Approximately seven days after we have all your additional information and have supplied the details to the cruise line, you will receive your Royal Caribbean online check-in credentials, along with all the information about your cruise.
- Prior to check-in, all guests traveling must be registered with Royal Caribbean, those not included in the (2) guests paid by points must be pre-paid and pre-registered with the cruise line directly to avoid delay at embarkation.
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries and arrival/departure times are subject to change at any time without notice and is the responsibility of the guest to regularly check for updates by logging into your cruise reservation on https://www.royalcaribbean.com/.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port and are subject to change.
- All passengers must be in possession of a valid passport valid for at least 6 months beyond completion of travel along with any visa requirements to enter the country where your cruise begins. It is recommended that you also take out the necessary Travel Insurance coverage that covers you and your travelling companions prior and during your travel plans in case of any unforeseen emergencies should occur.
- Diamond Resorts International Club, Inc., its parents, sister companies, and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers.
Parking and/or Transfers Optional Airport and Pier Transfers
Ease into your cruise adventure with one of Royal Caribbean’s easy-to-purchase ground transfers. If you choose to make your own air arrangements, you can purchase ground transport to the ship. Transfers are available for pre-purchase from the arrival airport to the pier on day of sailing, and from the pier to the departure airport on debarkation day only.
It is recommended that transfers are purchased two weeks prior to sailing. Please remember we require your flight information in order to promptly meet all guests.
Once transfers are purchased, return to Online Check-In and provide your flight itinerary.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: