Royal Princess Eastern Caribbean
To contact the resort, please call 1.888.249.8810
100 Swinford Street, San Pedro, California, United States
Day 1 - Los Angeles, California (Disembark)
Depart: 4:00 pm
Los Angeles, also known as the City of Angels, is a popular tourist destination known for its rich diversity and sizzling culture. Head to the Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard and take a photo next to your favorite star or head to a trendy restaurant to experience a world of flavor.
Day 2 – At Sea
Day 3 & 4 - Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Arrive 11:00 am - Depart 1:00 pm
Lying right at the tip of Baja California , where the Pacific meets the Sea of Cortez, Cabo San Lucas - is a leading resort destination in the Western Hemisphere. Visitors come from all around the world to view the transparent waters, experience a variety of Marine life and relax on the white sand beaches. Whether you enjoy adventure or on the road to relaxation, Cabo has something for everyone
Day 5 – At Sea
Day 6 - Los Angeles, California (Disembark)
Arrive 6:15 am
2020 Departure Dates
- February 1
- Arrival and departure hours per the local port timings and are subject to change.
- The point’s value for this cruise is defined in the Annual Global Reservations Directory/Points Chart in the Member Information Area. Point price is per cabin and does not include port taxes and fees which are to be paid in cash. There is no processing fee charged in relation to any cruise points’ reservations.
- Please note that any additional cash fees paid to the cruise line as part of booking your cabin are not eligible for member benefits reimbursement. This includes but is not limited to, accommodation upgrades fees, additional passengers and shore excursions.
- To check availability or book your cruise, please either log in to your membership or call your dedicated member services team.
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
All inside cabins include modern furnishings and the following features:
- Comfortable queen bed or two twin beds
- Flat-panel television
- 100% cotton, high-thread count linens
- Spacious closet
- Hair dryer and fine bathroom amenities
- Private bathroom with shower
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Digital security safe
Cabin upgrades are available for an additional cost once your cruise reservation is confirmed!
Please note: Some inside/balcony cabins have the capability to sleep up to 4 passengers. Additional passengers may be accommodated by Princess Cruises however the 3rd & 4th passengers are an additional charge, once the points booking is confirmed. Any additional passengers cannot be paid for with points. For this cruise itinerary we offer inside cabins. You may upgrade your cabin directly through our dedicated cruise team. Once your cruise has been booked, we will provide your cruise booking confirmation number along with any specific information relevant to your cruise. While your initial booking for the balcony cabin is transacted in points, all additional fees/upgrade charges charged by Princess Cruises are required to be paid in cash.
|Size: 158 to 162 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
San Pedro, California
Driving: Driving: Please use the Google Maps link provided above.
Airport: Miami International Airport
Directions to Resort: The airport is approximately 26 miles / 60 minutes from the port.
Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Directions to Resort: The airport is approximately 2 miles / 15 minutes from the port.
Services & Amenities
Your cruise fare includes accommodations, on-board activities and entertainment, all meals including room service, plus the luxury of waking up in a new port of call nearly every day.
Once your cruise is confirmed, the point’s price of your cruise/cabin includes:
- Anytime Dining or Traditional Dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Casual dining venues
- Beverages (iced tea, lemonade, water, tea varieties, non-specialty coffee)
- Discovery at Sea on-board activities
- Captain's Welcome champagne waterfall reception - Theatre/Production shows and guest entertainer shows
- Movies under the stars
- Bars, nightclubs, discos
- Casino, bingo and gaming lessons
- Dancing, karaoke and comedy
- Library and Princess Book Club
- Zumba classes
- Afternoon trivia
- Theme night parties
- Ultimate Deck Party
- Fitness center
Please note: Additional fees may apply for services such as specialty restaurants, shore excursions, laundry, etc. Services and amenities on your ship may vary from the details highlighted on this page.
News & Events
Traditional dining is the classic cruise dining experience. Indulge in our freshly-prepared, award-winning cuisine, served at set times in an elegant dining room with the same wait staff and table mates each evening. Requests for preferences and changes are considered on a first-come, first-served basis. It is not always possible to alter dining preferences or seating arrangements once they are reserved. Once onboard and subject to availability, you may attempt to switch preferences with 24-hour notice to the Maitre D’. We will do our best to accommodate your preference.
You can expect around 2 formal evenings and 5 smart casual evenings on board a Princess Cruise on a typical 7-night sailing. Dress code required.
Variety is the spice of life, especially when it comes to gourmet fare. That's why Princess offers several specialty dining options for you to choose from on every ship. These distinctive restaurants provide intimate dining in an upscale atmosphere. Reservations are suggested at these popular venues. And because these restaurants at sea are truly a special treat, a cover charge will apply per person.
Casual Dining Venues
When a casual mood calls, you have plenty of choices – even on formal nights. Whether it be the buffet at the Horizon Court, the pizzeria, burger & hot dog grill, or 24-hour room service, you choose how to dine with us.
Guests may call for personal complimentary room service at any time of the day or night. To have continental breakfast delivered to the stateroom, fill out the breakfast card included in the stateroom portfolio (one is also placed on the pillow) and hang it out at night on the stateroom door in order to receive delivery the next morning at the time of your choosing. For a full stateroom menu, guests may review the stateroom portfolio, call the number listed in the telephone directory or press the "Room Service" button on their phone.
SPECIFIC DETAILS OF DINING INFORMATION FOR THIS SHIP/ITINERARY CAN BE VIEWED WHEN YOU LOG-IN TO YOUR ONLINE RESERVATION ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION FOR THIS SAILING.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Port fees and taxes will be collected at the time of booking. . You will also be given the option to upgrade your cabin at an additional cost. Approximately seven days after we have all your additional information and have supplied the details to the cruise line, you will receive your Princess Cruise online check-in credentials, along with all the information about your cruise.
- Prior to check-in, all guests traveling must be registered with Princess Cruise Lines; those not included in the (2) guests paid by points must be pre-paid and pre-registered with the cruise line directly to avoid delay at embarkation.
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries and arrival/departure times are subject to change at any time without notice and is the responsibility of the guest to regularly check for updates by logging into your cruise reservation on www.princess.com.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port and are subject to change.
- All passengers must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond completion of travel along with any visa requirements to enter the country where your cruise begins. It is recommended that you also take out the necessary travel insurance coverage for you and your traveling companions prior and during your travel plans in case any unforeseen emergencies occur.
- Diamond Resorts International Club, Inc., its parents, sister companies, and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers.
Parking and/or Transfers Parking and/or Transfers Parking at the port
Within the port facility there is a parking garage managed by USA Parking. Please check directly with parking lot for rates. Just outside the port facility is Park N' Fly Parking. Park N' Fly offers complimentary shuttles from the lot to the ship's terminal. Phone: 954.779.1776 for details.
Optional airport and pier transfers
If you purchase a Princess airport-to-ship transfer, you’ll be met by a uniformed Princess Cruises representative at the embarkation port airport. For transfer arrangement details, please visit Cruise Personalizer® on www.princess.com once your cruise reservation is complete and you have your cruise reservation number.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: