All Seasons Resort
To contact the resort, please call 1.201.336.0511
All Seasons Resort, Palm Avenue, Sunset Crest, St. James, Barbados
All Seasons Resort is a tranquil, relaxing oasis on the platinum west coast of Barbados. You will stay in your own private cottage complete with parking, surrounded by hundreds of palm trees on this 4.5 acre resort. The beach is just minutes away and you will have access to the exclusive "Beach House" where you can sink your toes into the soft, white sand and float on the gentle azure sea.When you visit All Seasons Resort, the Barbados breeze will stroke you, the nearby beaches will wash away your worries, and the fresh water pool will cool you down under the hot Barbados sun.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Size: 750sq feet|
|Maximum Occupancy: 3|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|Shower and/or Tub|
Maps, Directions & GPS
St. James, Barbados
Airport: Grantley Adams International Airport
Directions to Resort: Continue to Tom Adams Highway. Follow Tom Adams Hwy to Oistins. Take Hwy 5 to Errol Barrow Hwy in Bridgetown. Follow Errol Barrow Hwy and Hwy 2A to Molyneux Rd in Saint Thomas. Continue on Molyneux Rd. Drive to Hwy 1 in Holetown.
Take Hwy 1 to hotel.
Services & Amenities
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Details: Freshwater pool and Beach House pool.|
|Wi-Fi in Lobby (complimentary)|
News & Events
The Asian Spice Indian Restaurant – Indian Mughlai Cuisine (Halal) - is open for breakfast and dinner, seven days a week.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 14:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- 7-night minimum stay.
- There is a weekly energy surcharge per room that will be charged upon check-in.
- Housekeeping provided on turn-over only.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: