For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Appartements Rothensteiner, Neustiftgasse 66, 1070, Vienna, Austria
Featuring elegant and spacious accommodations and a stunning roof top garden, this renovated and restored Old Vienna townhouse invites you to experience its unique historical charm. Located just on the periphery of downtown Vienna in the city’s central 7th district, Appartements Rothensteiner is close to many sights, shopping opportunities and public transportation and a short 10-minute walk from the city center. The apartment-style accommodations offer antique décor complimented by modern amenities, and the complimentary hot-and-cold breakfast buffet provides an array of traditional Viennese breakfast delights.This resort has availability for Summer 2016.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|General Room Amenities|
|Heating / Air Conditioning|
Maps, Directions & GPS
1070, Vienna, Austria
+43 1 5239643
Airport name: Vienna International Airport
Distance to Resort: 24 km
Directions to resort: Follow the A4 to Wien and at the interchange Knoten Prater, use the right 2 lanes to follow signs for Graz/A2/Deutschland. Merge onto A23 and take exit Gürtel/Landstraße from A23 toward Landstr. Hptstr./B221/Gürtel. Continue onto Heinrich-Drimmel-Platz, and then continue onto Landstraßer Gürtel/B221. Turn right onto Prinz Eugen-Straße and in 1km continue onto Schwarzenbergplatz. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left ontoLothringerstraße/B1 and continue straight to follow B1. After 650m, keep right to continue onto Getreidemarkt., then continue onto Museumstraße/B223. Turn left onto Neustiftgasse/B223 and the destination will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Laundry Facilities (charge)|
|Rooftop Sun Terrace|
News & Events
There is no restaurant located on site, however complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet is served daily.
|Restaurants and Lounges|
|No restaurant located on-site.|
|Check In Day: Saturday. 7 night stays only.|
|Check in time: 15:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Complimentary hot and cold daily breakfast buffet.
- If you are planning to arrive after 6 pm please contact the property in advance to arrange a late check-in.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.