For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Barceló Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 83, Palm Beach, Aruba
This is a mandatory all-inclusive resort.
Located in Palm Beach, Aruba this exclusive, all-inclusive resort for families and couples features all the ingredients for a unique holiday: a location right on the beach, turquoise waters, the fine white sands of the Caribbean, and warm weather throughout the year. Barceló Aruba is close to many tourist attractions and just steps away from the entertainment, lounges, discos and shopping areas the island has to offer.
*Please note that any additional cash fees paid to the property as part of booking these accommodations are not eligible for member benefits reimbursement. This includes, but is not limited to, all inclusive fees.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Tea and Coffee Making Facilities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 83
Palm Beach, Aruba
Airport: Queen Beatrix International Airport
Distance to Resort: 12 km
Directions to Resort: Head south toward Sabana Berde. Continue straight onto Sabana Berde. Drive along Lloyd G. Smith Blvd and L.G. Smith Boulevard/ Sasaki Weg. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Sabana Berde. Continue onto Camacuri. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Lloyd G. Smith Blvd. Go through 1 roundabout. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto L.G. Smith Boulevard/ Sasaki Weg. Drive to J.E. Irausquin Blvd. Turn left toward J.E. Irausquin Blvd. Turn right onto J.E. Irausquin Blvd. Destination will be on the left.
Services & Amenities
Parks & Attractions:
Fisherman's Hut Beach
Skydive Aruba Air Adventures
Arikok National Park
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Saturday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 12:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: This is a mandatory all-inclusive resort. 7 night stays only. All-Inclusive fees are required and are charged on a per person, per night basis.|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: