Beach House Seaside Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Beach House Seaside Resort, 52 Marine Parade, Corner McLean St, Coolangatta, 96150, Gold Coast, Australia
Beach House Seaside Resort is situated in the most idyllic location overlooking the magnificent Coolangatta Beach, known for its spectacular surfing conditions and stunning scenery.Your day can be as relaxing or action-packed as you’d like when you choose to stroll the resort’s landscaped gardens or work on your tan by the sparkling pool. Step away to explore the Gold Coast, which is filled with theme parks, shopping centers, restaurants, clubs and cinemas. From festivals and concerts to some of the world’s most breathtaking natural wonders, this area of Australia offers activities and attractions for the whole family.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Twin / Single Bed|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
52 Marine Parade, Corner McLean St
96150, Gold Coast, Australia
Services & Amenities
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Friday/Saturday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: