Beachwalk Resort, 2606 E. Hallandale Beach Vlvd, Hallandale Beach, Florida, 33009, United States
Rising 33 stories above the water and just one short block from the beach, the Beachwalk Resort lies at the center of the most iconic recreational, residential, shopping, dining and entertainment paradise on earth. The Beachwalk Resort is situated precisely at the crossroads of Hallandale Beach Boulevard and the Intracoastal Waterway, equidistant from Miami Beach to the south, and Ft. Lauderdale to the north. On-site amenities include a restaurant and bar, pool and fitness center. Units feature bright, airy design, fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryer and in-suite technology, including Wi-Fi access.
As a Diamond Affiliate resort, if there is no availability upon searching this resort, please do not hesitate to contact a Diamond agent and request a week at this resort. Additionally, please advise the agent if you are open to alternate locations and/or dates for best response.
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony and/or Patio|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
2606 E. Hallandale Beach Vlvd
Hallandale Beach, Florida, 33009
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Airport: Miami International Airport
Services & Amenities
News & Events
The Beachwalk Bistro
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Only a starter set of paper products will be provided, including toilet paper, paper towels, bath soaps, trash bags, etc.
- Valet Parking is located at the Front Entrance of the hotel — approximately 15 feet from the front door.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: