Amazing Vacations for Life®Affordable Vacations for Life®Memorable Vacations for Life®Incredible Vacations for Life®Unforgettable Vacations for Life®Exciting Vacations for Life®Hassle-Free Vacations for Life®Enjoy Vacations for Life®Delicious Vacations for Life®
1 Cypress Knee Trail,
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, 27949,
Tucked between the Atlantic Ocean and Albemarle Sound in the middle of a 100-acre Maritime Forest, Beachwoods Resort is surrounded by lakes, woodlands, wetlands, rolling dunes and wildlife. It is a unique destination on the famous Outer Banks of North Carolina and sits adjacent to a 700-acre nature preserve. Enjoy the outdoor recreation park which includes tennis, volleyball and basketball courts. Relax by one of the on-site pools, in the Lakeside Lodge or while fishing from the shore. The resort features spacious accommodations and provides a perfect family retreat during any season.
Please note that this resort has limited availability.
We will be closing the outdoor pool for the season on Oct. 1st and will reopen for the season on Memorial Day.
NEW Indoor Pool Opening Hours
Starting October 1st the indoor pool will have new hours of operation. It will be open from 8am to 8pm. We will resume current hours of 8am to 10pm Memorial Day. Beginning December 3, 2019, the indoor pool slide will be closed Monday through Thursdays until Memorial Day
Prior to checking in: - The resort is a campus style property. The units are separate from the welcome center and require you to walk or drive to the pool and lodge area.
- Please note this resort has limited availability.
- One to four bedroom accommodations are being renovated and will have new kitchen appliances, finishes, furnishings, lighting and flooring.
- All rooms require entry by going up stairs.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of working Service Animals. Certified Emotional Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $25.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Outdoor pool, indoor pool and waterpark, activity center, fitness center, lakeside lodge, paddle boats, fishing, nature trails, beach parking, tennis court, basketball court, bocce ball, playground, croquet, beach volleyball, and picnic areas.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $25.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
- You must be 21 or over to check-in at this resort.
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
Improving internal awareness and training.
Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: