Bear's Den, 930 Jack Nicklaus Ct., Kissimmee, Florida, 34747, United States
This is a Luxury Exclusive Home – Available only to select membership types. Reservations are subject to availability and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Brand new, beautifully finished house overlooking the Tradition Course at Reunion Resort, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, located in the prestigious gated Bears Den community within Reunion Resort, this bright and spacious home is nearby parks and all Orlando has to offer. From Orlando’s world-class destination and tourism offerings, including all of the major theme parks, a growing list of excellent restaurants, and fabulous shopping to the endless amenities within Reunion including many restaurants, swimming pools and endless biking and hiking trails.
To book or check availability today, please contact the Member Services department.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations may be booked a maximum of 10 months in advance.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Each occupant of the property must comply at all times with the property rules set forth by the property owner or property manager, which may change from time to time, and with laws, statutes and regulations of the local, municipal, county and state jurisdictions in which the property is located.
- In the event the primary member confirms a booking on behalf of a guest designated to any reservation, that person will be required to separately sign the Property Usage and Rules Agreement via email, and the primary member remains responsible for the acts of all guests.
- Booking Details: 100% of the points are required to confirm any reservation and will be deducted from your membership immediately upon completion of the reservation.
- Notification of Cancellation (prior to the arrival date) and points forfeited (% of points lost that were used to book your stay): 121 – 395 days prior: 50%, 0 – 120 days prior: 100%
- Damage Policy: You are responsible for any damage caused to the property by you and your guests.
- Property Rules and Applicable Laws: You and each of your guests must agree to comply with the property rules set forth in the Property Usage and Rules Agreement available to view in the booking process.
- Voucher: A voucher will be sent to you as part of the confirmation of your reservation. The voucher does not need to be presented in connection with your stay. Your reservation will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in your voucher. By signing in the booking process, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in relation to your reservation.
- You acknowledge and agree that neither Diamond Resorts®, Embarc Resorts® nor any of their parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, including but not limited to Diamond Resorts International Club, Inc. and ExtraOrdinary Escapes Corporation are a party to the Property Usage and Rules Agreement or any other agreement between you and the property owner, property manager, or other person entered into in connection with your reservation. The agreements and documents governing the use and operation of The Club®/ExtraOrdinary Escapes® will apply to your booking as applicable.
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home contains 3 bedrooms with a king bed and an ensuite bathroom and 1-bedroom with 2 queen beds and an ensuite bathroom. Bears Den also includes a full kitchen, dining area and living area.
|General Room Amenities|
|Queen Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 8|
|Private Occupancy: 8|
Maps, Directions & GPS
930 Jack Nicklaus Ct.
Kissimmee, Florida, 34747
Driving: Orlando International Airport (approximately 30-minute drive to the apartment). It is recommended to rent a car while visiting the property.
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: The airport is 30 miles (approximately a 30-minute drive) from the property. We recommended you rent a car when visiting the resort.
Services & Amenities
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
News & Events
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Diamond Resorts, the safety of our members, owners, guests and team members is always our top priority. As the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure everyone that our teams are taking steps to make vacationing with us as safe as possible. For updated information on what we're doing and how our policies have temporarily changed, please visit https://www.diamondresorts.com/covid-19-update. For information about the virus and updated travel alerts, please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/.
- On Site Dining: Resort Clubhouse
- Nearby Dining: Variety of restaurants bakeries, bars, and clubs (Eleven, Reunion Resort Clubhouse, Traditions, Grand Lobby Sushi, David’s Club, Finns Restaurant)
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- No pets
- No deposit required
- No parking fees
- No resort fees
- No additional charges
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: