Bell Rock Inn
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Bell Rock Inn, 6246 State Route 179, Sedona, Arizona, 86351, United States
The Red Rock Country of Sedona portrays a glorious display of vibrant color splashed along the giant rock faces of magnificent sandstone formations. Traverse the rugged landscape to experience the hidden wonders of Arizona’s backcountry and the Coconino National Forest. Whether hiking, horseback riding or traveling with a Jeep® tour, a variety of mountains and canyons, as well as lakes, creeks and streams, welcome exploration. Wander through galleries, boutiques and novelty stores to find Southwestern, hand-crafted collectibles and keepsakes. With adventure-filled days and tranquil evenings, Sedona offers an unforgettable journey.Bell Rock Inn is nestled peacefully in the foothills of Sedona and framed by breathtaking panoramas of the illustrious Red Rocks. Relax in the laid-back and friendly atmosphere of this Southwestern hideaway featuring fully-equipped spacious accommodations for the ultimate getaway. Plan a poolside BBQ or entertain friends and family in comfort, complete with a cozy, in-suite fireplace.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
6246 State Route 179
Sedona, Arizona, 86351
Airport name: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Directions to resort: From Phoenix Metro Area, take Interstate 17 North Exit 298 for Sedona/Oak Creek. Turn left onto Highway 179 and follow approximately eight miles. The Bell Rock Inn is located on the left side of Highway 179.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Safe Deposit Boxes|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Details: Two outdoor heated pools and outdoor heated Jacuzzi|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
News & Events
Concierge will be happy to provide nearby recommendations.
|Restaurants and Lounges|
|No restaurant located on-site.|
|24 hour reception|
|Check In Day: Any day|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- A limited number of pet friendly suites are available for Owners and Club Members only. Prior to booking, please contact the resort directly to check availability of a pet friendly suite for your specific dates.
- Requests cannot be guaranteed until a pet friendly suite is assigned. Restrictions and charges may apply. RV or motor home parking allowed at this resort (the front desk will advise location at check in).
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes WiFi, garden recreational activities, pool and spa, seasonal activities, 24 hour lobby coffee/tea, 24 hour Business Center Computer/Internet access, boarding pass printing and usage of the Outdoor gas grills.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $10.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Kerry Hunt|
|Rental E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reservations Department: BellRockInn@diamondresorts.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 85|
|Number of Floors: Two (no elevators)|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.
Call: Inside the U.S.: 1.888.250.6150; Outside the U.S.: +44 (0)345 359 0009 (Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:30)