Beso Del Sol Huntington Beach
Beso Del Sol Huntington Beach, 17101 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, California, 92649, United States
Small town charm meets sophistication at the Beso Del Sol Resort in Huntington Beach, California, a quaint, private, gated resort just 50 feet from Huntington Beach.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|Flat Screen TV (living area)|
Maps, Directions & GPS
17101 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, California, 92649
Airport: John Wayne Airport (Orange County Airport)
Distance to Resort: 15 miles
Directions to Resort: From John Wayne Airport, take JWA Roadway southwest for 1 mile; turn right onto Campus Dr. which becomes Irvine Ave; After 4.6 miles, turn right onto E 15th St then left onto Riverside Ave, traveling 0.8 miles; turn right onto CA-1 N and drive 10.6 miles.
Airport: Long Beach Airport
Distance to Resort: 12 miles
Directions to Resort: From Long Beach Airport, turn right onto N Lakewood Blvd; after 2 miles, take the traffic circle’s second exit onto CA-1 S and drive 7.1 miles.
Services & Amenities
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- One parking space per unit. These parking spaces are tight and only compact cars will be able to park in them. Vans, RVs, trucks, etc. will not fit in the spaces and will have to find alternative parking options.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
Diamond Resorts owns or manages some of its listed properties; for others, Diamond Resorts allows bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, Diamond Resorts may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.
For properties that Diamond Resorts owns or manages, we have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: