Boardwalk Resort and Villas
Boardwalk Resort and Villas, 1601 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451, United States
Boardwalk Resort and Villas is located in the heart of the resort district, in the center of Virginia Beach’s famous boardwalk – named one of the “Top Ten Boardwalks in America.” The 3-mile long boardwalk has more than enough shops, restaurants and cafés to entertain the whole family. For beachside fun, you can rent beach chairs, umbrellas, and even cabanas, and set up camp on the sand to enjoy soaking up the sun. There’s no need to lug around toys for the kids, there are several parks and playgrounds right on the beach, including JT’s Grommet Island.Boardwalk Resort and Villas features all the amenities you need including an ocean view fitness center, a heated indoor oceanfront pool and hot tub, laundry facilities and a private parking garage. Rockfish Bar and Sea Grill is located onsite and not only serves fresh seafood, pasta and steaks, but features an impressive collection of Beatles memorabilia. Rockfish is open for lunch and dinner seasonally.Please note this resort has limited availability.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
1601 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451
Airport name: Norfolk International Airport
Distance to Resort: 19.1 miles (25 min.)
Directions to resort: Get on I-64 E from Norview Ave. Take I-264 E/Norfolk Virginia Beach Expy/Virginia Beach Expy to Atlantic Avenue in Virginia Beach. Make a right onto Atlantic Avenue. Resort is at 16th Street and Atlantic Avenue.
Services & Amenities
|Charter Fishing Yachts|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Parks & Attractions: Busch Gardens - Williamsburg|
|Swimming with Dolphins|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Kennel: Town and Country Pet Spa www.townandcountrypetspa.com 757.401.8662|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Housekeeping Service: Available for a fee.|
|Parking On-Site (1 space per reservation)|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Indoor Heated Pool|
|Indoor Hot Tub|
News & Events
Rockfish Bar and SeaGrill, located onsite, is open seasonally for lunch and dinner. Rockfish serves fresh seafood, pasta and steaks and features an impressive collection of Beatles memorabilia.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 hour reception|
|Check In Day: Friday/Saturday/Sunday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
Please note this resort has limited availability.
Boardwalk Resort and Villas features:
- 106 rooms; 11 floors
- Indoor pool with ocean view
- One-, two- and three-bedroom suites
- Private ocean view balconies
- Fitness center
- RockFish restaurant on-site
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $7.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Resort Fee includes WiFi, local calls, and use of the fitness center and pools.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
A resort fee of $7.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
Daily Cleans can be scheduled at an additional cost.
|Rental E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
|Number of Accommodations: 106|
|Number of Floors: 11|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.