Bryan's Spanish Cove
To contact the resort, please call 1.407.239.4222
Bryan's Spanish Cove, 13875 State Road 535, Orlando, Florida, 32821, United States
On September 11, 2017, Hurricane Irma struck Florida and passed directly over the Orlando area. Bryan’s Spanish Cove sustained significant damage to the roofs and façades of all of the buildings, the fencing, landscaping, dock and spa. There was water intrusion through the roofs, windows, and doors. While much of the repair and restoration work has been completed, the repairs to the roofs have been delayed while we worked through complex permitting hurdles with Orange County. It has been determined that the roofs must be completely replaced, which will result in additional work on the supporting exterior walls. The roof design is quite unique, and replacement panels must be custom manufactured for each building.
Fifteen of the 44 suites have been closed and out of service since Irma struck. In August, work finally began on the roof of the first building, along with repairs to the suites damaged by water intrusion. Now that we have approved plans, we are closing the entire resort to expedite the schedule of repairs and prevent injury to guests during the demolition and rebuilding process.
Bryan’s Spanish Cove is expected to be closed from November 26, 2018 through spring 2019. At this time, our projected reopening date is May 1, 2019. If you have a confirmed reservation between these dates, a member of our Owner Services team will contact you soon to discuss alternatives.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
This 44-villa resort features fully-furnished two-bedroom/two-bath condos complete with kitchen, living room with fireplace, dining area, separate bedrooms and a spa tub in the master bath. Your condo can comfortably accommodate up to six people.
|Bath and/or Shower|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|General Room Amenities|
|Twin Beds (2)|
Maps, Directions & GPS
13875 State Road 535
Orlando, Florida, 32821
Airport name: Orlando International Airport
Directions to resort: Head east on Airport Blvd. Slight right onto Airport Blvd. E. Continue onto Jeff Fuqua Blvd. Slight left onto S Semoran Blvd. Take the ramp onto FL-528 W (partial toll road). Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-4 W/Tampa and merge onto I-4 W. Take exit 68 for FL-535. Turn left onto Entry Point Blvd.
Turn left onto FL-535 S/S Apopka Vineland Rd. Continue to follow FL-535 S. Resort will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
Bryan’s Spanish Cove sustained extensive damage and water intrusion when the hurricane struck Florida in September 2017. The resort is expected to be closed for repairs from November 26, 2018 through spring 2019 and is not accepting reservations during that time.
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
-All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
-Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
-Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
-Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes WiFi, Business Center computer/Internet, coffee, heated pools, boats, boat dock and fishing equipment.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $10.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Sagine Delly|
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 44|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.