Bryan's Spanish Cove
To contact the resort, please call 1.407.239.4222
Bryan's Spanish Cove, 13875 State Road 535, Orlando, Florida, 32821, United States
Styled after a Mediterranean fishing village, Bryan’s Spanish Cove is nestled on the shores of Orlando’s Lake Bryan. Sun by the pool, relax on a dock overlooking the lake or challenge a loved one to a game in the activity center. The resort is accredited by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection's (DEP) Florida Green Lodging program, which designates lodging facilities that commit to conserving and protecting Florida's natural resources. Spacious two bedroom accommodations include a kitchen, fireplace and spa tub.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
This 44-villa resort features fully-furnished two-bedroom/two-bath condos complete with kitchen, living room with fireplace, dining area, separate bedrooms and a spa tub in the master bath. Your condo can comfortably accommodate up to six people.
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|General Room Amenities|
|Twin Beds (2)|
|Shower and/or Tub|
Maps, Directions & GPS
13875 State Road 535
Orlando, Florida, 32821
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Directions to Resort: Head east on Airport Blvd. Slight right onto Airport Blvd. E. Continue onto Jeff Fuqua Blvd. Slight left onto S Semoran Blvd. Take the ramp onto FL-528 W (partial toll road). Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-4 W/Tampa and merge onto I-4 W. Take exit 68 for FL-535. Turn left onto Entry Point Blvd.
Turn left onto FL-535 S/S Apopka Vineland Rd. Continue to follow FL-535 S. Resort will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
News & Events
Wi-Fi Limitations and Hot Tub/Play Ground Closure
Please be advised the property has Wi-Fi limitations. There are cable connections in the master bedroom and the living room only. Additionally, the hot tub and play ground are currently closed.
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
-All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
-Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
-Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
-Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $11.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, Business Center computer/Internet, coffee, heated pools, boats, boat dock and fishing equipment.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $11.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Sheri Hartman|
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 44|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: