Amazing Vacations for Life®Affordable Vacations for Life®Memorable Vacations for Life®Incredible Vacations for Life®Unforgettable Vacations for Life®Exciting Vacations for Life®Hassle-Free Vacations for Life®Enjoy Vacations for Life®Delicious Vacations for Life®
Cabo Azul Resort,
Paseo Malecon s/n,
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur,
Luxury meets comfort at Cabo Azul Resort, a premier beach destination in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Discover the resort’s unparalleled beauty with incredible 18th-century Spanish colonial architecture and clean, modern design by celebrated interior designer, Dodd Mitchell. Cabo Azul Resort is full of flair, natural elegance, playful lighting and dramatic accents. Explore the Sea of Cortez on a scuba diving adventure, shop the nearby quaint boutique or indulge in traditional Mexican cuisine. This exceptionally beautiful resort and spa exudes relaxation with spacious accommodations and breathtaking amenities.
Cabo Azul Resort
Paseo Malecon s/n
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur
Airport: Los Cabos International Airport
Distance to Resort: 8.4 miles / 13.5 km
Directions to Resort: Head south. Turn left toward Sinaloa. Take the 1st right toward Sinaloa. Turn left onto Sinaloa. Slight right onto San Jose Del Cabo-Cabo San Lucas/Carr Federal 1/Mexico 1. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Paseo de Los Cabos. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit. Continue straight onto Paseo Malecon San Jose.
Cabo Azul Resort DOES NOT have any representatives inside the Los Cabos International Airport terminal, or any sister resorts in Los Cabos. We strongly recommend you do not stop inside the airport terminal on your way out, exit all the way until you have reached your pre-arranged transportation option. For transportation options, reservations and discounts please call our friendly Concierge at +011.52.624.163.5100 Ext. 2308 or Ext. 2901 prior to your arrival.
Construction Notice: Adjacent Lot
The developer of the previously vacant land to the southeast of Cabo Azul Resort has started construction of their project which is adjacent to the resort.
At times there will be noise as a result of the construction.
Resort management will make every effort to minimize disruption to our owners and guests.
- Cabo Azul Resort DOES NOT have any representatives inside the Los Cabos International Airport terminal, or any sister resorts in Los Cabos. We strongly recommend you do not stop inside the airport terminal on your way out, exit all the way until you have reached your pre-arranged transportation option. For transportation options, reservations and discounts please call our friendly Concierge at +011.52.624.163.5100 Ext 2206 prior to your arrival.
- Resort front desk is open 24 hours every day. All guest suites are non-smoking. Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early check-in however these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location. A nightly resort fee will be applied to all reservations and will be charged to the guest’s folio, payable at check-in. The fee includes in-room and public area internet access, fitness room access, parking, seasonal activities, in-room coffee/tea, in-room local and toll-free calls.
- The following resort fee by accommodation type are in Mexican Pesos, per room, per night and exclusive of tax: Junior Suite: 620 pesos; One Bedroom: 720 pesos; Two Bedroom: 790 pesos; Penthouse: 870 pesos. Resort Fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. Please note that the Resort Fees are subject to change at any time.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo ID & credit card.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo ID and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in.
- Resort fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. The daily Resort Fee by accommodation type will be applied to the reservation if an owner or member of THE Club® is checking-in on a hotel guest reservation. All guests must bring a valid passport.
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
Improving internal awareness and training.
Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: