Cabo Azul Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Cabo Azul Resort, Paseo Malecon s/n, Lote 11, San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico, 23400
A tropical paradise boasting unparalleled beauty with its gleaming white-sand beaches and enchanting allure of the Sea of Cortez, San Jose del Cabo is the premier coastal destination on the Baja Peninsula. Discover the charming appeal of this laid back city featuring historic 18th-century Spanish colonial architecture. Explore the coral reefs while on a scuba diving adventure, leisurely shop in the quaint boutiques, or sun bathe on the sun-drenched shores.Introducing a refreshingly unique vision inspired by the celebrated interior designer, Dodd Mitchell, Cabo Azul Resort reflects his flair for natural elegance, playful lighting effects and exotic drama. Passionate fire sculptures, creative and playful waterscapes, and artful interiors create an atmosphere complementary to its surrounding Spanish colonial influence. This exceptionally beautiful resort and spa invites relaxation with its spacious accommodations, elegantly appointed décor and resort-style amenities.Cabo Azul Resort - requested services in Spanish
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
Paseo Malecon s/n
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur
Airport name: Los Cabos International Airport
Distance to Resort: 8.4 miles / 13.5 km
Directions to resort: Head south. Turn left toward Sinaloa. Take the 1st right toward Sinaloa. Turn left onto Sinaloa. Slight right onto San Jose Del Cabo-Cabo San Lucas/Carr Federal 1/Mexico 1. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Paseo de Los Cabos. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit. Continue straight onto Paseo Malecon San Jose.
Services & Amenities
|24 Hour Security|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
News & Events
Important Travel Information
Cabo Azul Resort DOES NOT have any representatives inside the Los Cabos International Airport terminal, or any sister resorts in Los Cabos. We strongly recommend you do not stop inside the airport terminal on your way out, exit all the way until you have reached your pre-arranged transportation option. For transportation options, reservations and discounts please call our friendly Concierge at +011.52.624.163.5100 Ext 2206 prior to your arrival.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 hour front desk with multilingual staff|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Cabo Azul Resort DOES NOT have any representatives inside the Los Cabos International Airport terminal, or any sister resorts in Los Cabos. We strongly recommend you do not stop inside the airport terminal on your way out, exit all the way until you have reached your pre-arranged transportation option. For transportation options, reservations and discounts please call our friendly Concierge at +011.52.624.163.5100 Ext 2206 prior to your arrival.
- Resort front desk is open 24 hours every day. All guest suites are non-smoking. Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early check-in however these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location. A nightly resort fee will be applied to all reservations and will be charged to the guest’s folio, payable at check-in. The fee includes in-room and public area internet access, fitness room access, parking, seasonal activities, in-room coffee/tea, in-room local and toll-free calls.
- The following resort fee by accommodation type are in Mexican Pesos, per room, per night and exclusive of tax: $560 – Junior Suite, $660 – One Bedroom, $730 – Two Bedroom, $810 – Penthouse. Resort Fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. Please note that the Resort Fees are subject to change at any time.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo ID & credit card.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo ID and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in.
- Resort fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. The daily Resort Fee by accommodation type will be applied to the reservation if an owner or member of THE Club® is checking-in on a hotel guest reservation. All guests must bring a valid passport.
|Rental E-mail: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.