Casa Del Mar Resort,
621 S. Atlantic Ave.,
Ormond Beach, Florida,
Glittering in the warm sunlight at the world’s most beautiful beach is Casa Del Mar Beach Resort. Boasting soft sand and warm ocean breezes, Casa Del Mar sits just steps from the surf.
Experience the glorious sunrise from your oceanfront balcony, lounge by the beautiful outdoor pool, and soak away your tensions in the outdoor spa. Whether you are looking forward to the serenity of gentle waves and majestic birds flying over the water, or the excitement of nearby Daytona, with its world famous beach, pier, and the Daytona Speedway, Casa Del Mar Beach Resort has something for everyone.
Casa Del Mar offers a variety that will fit each vacationer’s need. Our ocean front and ocean view studios sleep 4, and each has a full kitchen and bath. One-bedroom units sleep 4 with full kitchen and bath, and two-bedroom units sleep 6, with full kitchen and two baths. All linens are included, and a laundry room is available on site.
Visit Casa Del Mar for an unforgettable vacation.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Maps, Directions & GPS
Click here to view the map in a new window.
Casa Del Mar Resort
621 S. Atlantic Ave.
Ormond Beach, Florida
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: 80 miles
Directions to Resort: Get on FL-528 E. Follow FL-417 Toll N, I-4 E and I-95 N to FL-40 E/W Granada Blvd in Ormond Beach. Take exit 268 from I-95 N. Continue on FL-40 E/W Granada Blvd. Drive to S Atlantic Ave.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: