Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay
To contact the resort, please call 1.239.261.5559
Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay, 1000 10th Avenue South, Naples, Florida, 34102, United States
Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay is located in southwest Florida, home to some of Florida's best fishing and white sand beaches. Get up close to wildlife on an airboat tour of the Everglades, explore the historic Old Naples shops or relax by the resort pool. Conveniently located in the Old Naples Historic District, you will find the area’s charm just a short walk or bicycle ride away. There is so much to do at Charter Club Resort that a weekend getaway may turn into a weeklong stay.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
The airy master bedroom offers a roomy king bed and an adjoining master bath. In the generously sized second bedroom, two twin beds provide comfortable accommodations. Every unit offers a living room with queen-sized sofa sleeper. All are designed with high-quality furnishings, entertainment centers with stereos, TVs, DVDs, and a wet bar. Fully-equipped kitchens with all the conveniences of home make meal preparation an easy task. For your ease of use, each unit has a washer and dryer. Grab a cold beverage and a lounger for a beautiful view of the sunset from your private, 30-foot, screened lanai.
|DVD Player (available on request)|
|General Room Amenities|
|Queen Sofa Bed|
|Twin Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
1000 10th Avenue South
Naples, Florida, 34102
Alternate Directions: Please use Google Maps.
Airport: Miami International Airport
Distance to Resort: 127 miles (2 hours)
Directions to Resort: Head south toward Miad Circle. Continue straight onto NW 21st St. Take the ramp. Take exit 4 toward Florida 953 S/Le Jeune Rd/Coral Cables/Florida 836. Continue straight. Take the ramp onto FL-836. Take the exit onto FL-826 N/Palmetto Expy. Take the exit onto I-75 N toward Naples. Partial toll road. Take exit 105 for County Rd 886/Golden Gate Pkwy toward Golden Gate Naples. Turn left onto Golden Gate Pkwy. Slight left to stay on Golden Gate Pkwy. Turn left onto Goodlette Rd N/Goodlette-Frank Rd. Turn right onto 5th Ave S/Tamiami Trail. Turn left onto 9th St S. Destination will be on the left.
Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport
Distance to Resort: 34 miles (40 minutes)
Directions to Resort: Get on I-75 S in Three Oaks from Terminal Access Rd and Exit Exit 128. Follow I-75 S to County Rd 886/Golden Gate Pkwy in Collier County. Take exit 105 from I-75 S. Follow County Rd 886/Golden Gate Pkwy and Goodlette-Frank Rd to 10th Ave S in Naples.
Services & Amenities
|Charter Fishing Yachts|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
Parks & Attractions: Big Cypress National Preserve Everglades National Park
Manatee sighting tour
Naples Botanical Gardens
Naples Water Tours
Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
Sun & Fun Lagoon Water Park (seasonal)
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Diamond Resorts, the safety of our members, owners, guests and team members is always our top priority. As the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure everyone that our teams are taking steps to make vacationing with us as safe as possible. For updated information on what we're doing and how our policies have temporarily changed, please visit https://www.diamondresorts.com/covid-19-update. For information about the virus and updated travel alerts, please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
Office Hours: Monday – Saturday 8 am – 6 pm, Sunday 9 am – 5 pm. - Self-Check-in process for after office hours arrivals: Our after-hours answering service assists guests with getting their unit key out of the lockbox. The lockbox is located on the outside of the front of the registration office. There is a telephone to the right of it and instructions on the lockbox. Following the instructions, the guest will use the telephone, verify their reservation information, and the after-hours service will give them a code to unlock the lockbox. Inside the lockbox, the guest will find a welcome packet with their last name. The welcome packet includes everything they need, i.e. a unit key, parking permit, information about the resort. The guest, using a small map, will navigate to their unit on their own. Instructions in the packet direct the guest to return to the office the following morning and finish the check-in process as the key will deactivate by 10 am.
Notice: There are no team members on-site after business hours. Therefore, luggage assistance will not be available. In addition, there are no team members to assist if a room change is needed.
- We do not have elevators on-site.
- A maximum of 6 persons per unit is enforced by city occupancy code and fire code. Those in violation will be asked to obtain another unit at published rate. If we are sold out, an alternative location will be recommended. Guest are responsible for all additional charges.
- Infant/child equipment is not available on-site (cribs, high chairs, rockers etc.). A list of recommended children's equipment rental companies will be provided upon request.
- All Guest Suites are non-smoking.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $200 security deposit and a daily $18.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes fishing equipment, Bicycles, BBQ Grills, Book Exchange, Coffee, Business/Leisure Center, DVD movies, Board Games, beach chairs, pool/beach towels, free local calls and free toll free call.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $18.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: John Wolner|
|Concierge E-mail: email@example.com|
|Member Services firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 33|
|Number of Floors: 3|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: