For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Clock Tower, 4341 Village Lane, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada, V0N 1B4
The spectacular scenery will please travelers in any season with hiking, golf camps, biking, tennis tournaments and music festivals.Rising one vertical mile above 7,000 acres of mountain terrain that includes 200 marked trails, twelve magnificent bowls and three glaciers, Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains offer a paradise for skiers and snowboarders.Clock Tower, a quaint European style inn, is located on the Whistler Village central square adjacent to ski lift stations and a short walk to restaurants, bistros and old world village shops.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
4341 Village Lane
Whistler, British Columbia
Canada, V0N 1B4
Airport: Vancouver International Airport
Distance to Resort: 136 km
Directions to Resort: From Vancouver International Airport, get on SW Marine Dr/BC-99 in Vancouver from Grant McConachie Way E. Head northwest on Grant McConachie Way E. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Granville Street E/City Centre/Centre-ville/BC-99 N and merge onto SW Marine Dr/BC-99. Continue on BC-99 N to Whistler for 1 h 47 min (130 km). Merge onto SW Marine Dr/BC-99. Continue to follow BC-99. Slight left onto Granville St/Granville Bridge. Continue to follow Granville St. Take the Pacific Street W ramp. Merge onto Pacific St. Continue onto Beach Ave. Continue onto Denman St. Turn left onto W Georgia St/BC-1A N/BC-99 N (signs for Nanaimo & Gibsons/Whistler). Continue to follow BC-1A N/BC-99 N. Take the ramp on the left to Marine Dr/BC-1A N/BC-99 N. Continue onto Marine Dr/BC-1A N/BC-99 N. Turn right onto Taylor Way/BC-1A/BC-99 (signs for Squamish/Whistler). Turn left toward BC-1 W/BC-99 N (signs for Trans Canada Highway/BC-1 W/BC-99 N/Horseshoe Bay/Squamish/Whistler). Take the ramp on the left onto BC-1 W/BC-99 N. Keep left to continue on BC-99 N. Continue on Village Gate Blvd. Drive to Village Ln. Turn right onto Village Gate Blvd. Turn right onto Blackcomb Way. Turn right onto Sundial Crescent. Continue onto Sundial Pl. Sundial Pl turns left and becomes Village Ln. Destination will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
The romantic old-world charm of Victoria crosses inlets and harbours transporting you to the high-energy shores of cosmopolitan Vancouver – the “Jewel of the Pacific.”
The Sea to Sky corridor of Vancouver maintains the deep-rooted cultural flavour and style of England and France.
Indeed, British Columbia sparks four seasons of sun-soaked beaches, adventurous hiking and biking trails, quaint European inspired villages and 7000 acres of ski-perfect terrain set amid the snow-capped peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
|Golf - Pro Shop|
|Skiing - Cross Country|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Indoor Children's Pool|
|Indoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Free High Speed Internet|
News & Events
Important Resort Information
This resort has three floors involving many stairs. Please note there are no ground floor accommodations available and no elevators. There are many steps from the parking area/street to the lobby.
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- The Clock Tower, located in the heart of Whistler Village, has 10 underground parking stalls, which are available on a first come, first serve basis at a cost, payable upon check-in. At this time, free overnight parking is located 1/4 mile away in Lot 4. There are other pay parking options closer than 1/4 mile.
- All accommodations are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas. Smoking inside any of the rooms will result in a fee as determined by management.
- The resort has numerous flights of stairs and no elevator.
- No pet policy is strictly enforced and guests will be subject to a fee as determined by management for non-compliance.
When checking in:
- A refundable deposit is required at check-in, payable with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express card.
- An "accommodations/lodging" tax is payable at check-in due to state and local regulations. The nightly tax rate is varies by accommodation size and season.
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
Diamond Resorts owns or manages some of its listed properties; for others, Diamond Resorts allows bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, Diamond Resorts may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.
For properties that Diamond Resorts owns or manages, we have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: