Club Donatello, 501 Post Street, SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94102-1277, United States
The Club, ideal for business or vacation, invites you to experience its gracious hospitality and the myriad social and cultural activities of the Club and the City by the Bay. The Club Donatello offers its guests full hotel services. If you are in San Francisco for fine dining, shopping at Union Square, attending the Best of Broadway or the Symphony or Ballet, attending a conference at the Moscone Convention Center, or simply enjoying our beautiful city, let the Club Donatello be your pied-a-terre in San Francisco.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
501 Post Street
SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94102-1277
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: San Francisco International Airport
Distance to Resort: 22 miles.
Transfer service available: Yes
Services & Amenities
|Coffee, Hot Tea and Hot Chocolate|
News & Events
Zingari Ristorante; Buon Giorno Breakfast; Club 1500 Lounge.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 15:00|
|Check out time: 12:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: $25/week resort fee. Current parking rate is $42/day, + $20 for oversized vehicles. $25 fee for each Cot/Rollaway bed.|
|Parking and/or Transfers A car is not required and fares for cabs or public transportation may be cheaper than the mandatory parking fee. Supershuttle or taxi is recommended to the property. There is also public transportation (B.A.R.T - train) from SFO directly into downtown San Francisco.|
|Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: