Crescent Resort on South Beach
To contact the resort, please call 1.305.531.5197
Crescent Resort on South Beach, 1420 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, Florida, 33139, United States
Crescent Resort is a gem of Art Deco design located in the center of the SoBe Historic District on South Beach's internationally-known Ocean Drive. By day, relax on Miami Beach, shop the hottest fashions, lunch at a sidewalk café, or explore a local art gallery. By night, indulge in new cuisine, play in trendy night clubs, or take in a theater or dance show. With comfortable accommodations, Crescent Resort is a perfect South Beach retreat. This resort destination is recommended for families without children.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Designed with comfort in mind, Crescent Resort's one bedroom suite offers a private bedroom with king bed, living area with full-sized sofa-sleeper and dining area, as well as kitchen facilities. The light and airy suite has a sleek urban city villa design. The master bed is dressed in triple sheeting for extreme comfort. A large soaking tub, rainfall shower head, hair dryer, and magnifying mirror continues the luxury treatment. The fully-equipped kitchen allows for a quick breakfast or a full dinner. Dishes, utensils, pots, pans, and serve ware for four are provided for your convenience. Appliances including refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, and coffee maker permit easy preparation of meals. For your entertainment, cable TV and high quality stereo equipment are provided. Each unit offers an in-room safe. Climate control is also provided for your comfort.
|Two Burner Stove Top|
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
The two bedroom suite at Crescent Resort offers comfort not found in a hotel room. Delight at the spaciousness and privacy of two bedrooms each with a king bed dressed with premium bedding and triple sheeting. After a night on the town, sink into the relaxing comfort of the large soaking tub in the master bath or refresh yourself under the rain fall shower. The kitchen has well-planned amenities that will make your snack or meal preparation a breeze. Each suite offers a stove top, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave, as well as small appliances including a coffee maker, toaster, and blender. Tableware, cookware, utensils, cutlery, and necessary linens are all provided for your convenience. Cable TV and stereo equipment are provided for your entertainment. A full-sized sofa-sleeper in the living area offers sleeping accommodations for two more people.
|Two Burner Stove Top|
|General Room Amenities|
|King Beds (2)|
|Queen Sofa Bed|
|2 Full Bathrooms|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
1420 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, Florida, 33139
Airport: Miami International Airport
Directions to Resort: From the airport exit, take NW 21st Street and merge onto SR 953 (North Le Jeune Road) heading south. Bear right onto SR 836 East. Continue on I-395 East, which turns into the MacArthur Causeway. Continue east on Fifth Street.
Turn left onto Collins Avenue. Turn right onto 15th Street. Turn right onto Ocean Drive. Crescent Suites on South Beach will be on the right. If travelling from the From I-95, take the I-95 South to I-195 East toward Miami Beaches. Continue East as I-195 turns into Arthur Godfrey Road/41st Street. Turn right onto Indian Creek Drive (SR A1A South). Continue south. Turn left onto 15th Street. Turn right onto Ocean Drive. Crescent Suites on South Beach will be on the right.
Taxi fare (one way): $33
Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Taxi fare (one way): $80
Services & Amenities
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Beach Chair and Umbrella Rental|
|Rooftop Sun Terrace|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
Parks & Attractions:
- Espanola Way
- Everglades National Park
- Guided Walking Tour
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
- Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge
- Jungle Island
- Lion Country Safari African Adventure
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
- Red Reef Park
- Vizcaya Museum
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Beach Towel Service|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
News & Events
Urban Beach Week During Memorial Day Weekend
Please note that Urban Beach Week takes place throughout Memorial Day weekend when over 300,000 visitors are expected; consequently, roads in the area including those surrounding the resort are closed and parking will be substantially impacted and expensive. There will be a substantial increase in noise, especially late at night, and beach access will be limited with a heavy police presence. This event may impact your vacation experience, if you were not intending to take part. We do advise that you take this into consideration when you make your reservation.
Important Resort Information
Please note that this resort is not recommended for families with young children. Valet parking is available through a third party provided by the City of Miami Beach. There is no parking lot in our area that provides complimentary parking. Street parking is very limited. This resort does not have a pool or a spa but is located directly across from the beach.
The Florida Department of Health has identified an area in one neighborhood of Miami where Zika is being spread by mosquitoes. This guidance is for people who live in or traveled to this area any time after June 15 (based on the earliest time symptoms can start and the maximum 2-week incubation period for Zika virus). Further information: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/intheus/florida-update.html
Resort Renovations in January: Terrace & Exterior
Please be advised, the resort is conducting renovations on the Terrace and exterior grounds now through January 31, 2020. You may experience noise, dust, construction workers and equipment during this time. Construction will be taking place from 7AM - 5PM daily; however, there may be days where construction runs over 5PM.
|24 Hour Reception|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Please note that this resort is not recommended for families with young children.
- Valet parking is available through a third party which accepts cash only ($35 per night for sedans and $40 per night for SUVs). There is no parking lot in our area that provides complimentary parking. Street parking is very limited.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $19.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort fee includes Wi-Fi, use of off-site fitness center, in-room safe, and beach towels.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $19.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 25|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: