Amazing Vacations for Life®Affordable Vacations for Life®Memorable Vacations for Life®Incredible Vacations for Life®Unforgettable Vacations for Life®Exciting Vacations for Life®Hassle-Free Vacations for Life®Enjoy Vacations for Life®Delicious Vacations for Life®
Cypress Pointe Resort,
8651 Treasure Cay Lane,
Orlando, Florida, 32836,
Designed for the ideal family retreat, Cypress Pointe Resort features spacious accommodations and kid-friendly amenities, including a pool with a volcano and slide. The resort is conveniently located in the heart of Orlando’s tourist district, with easy access to Walt Disney World® Resort and other theme parks.
Cypress Pointe Resort
8651 Treasure Cay Lane
Orlando, Florida, 32836
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Directions to Resort: From Orlando International Airport - Follow the signs that say "Area Attractions" on Route 528 West. Follow this route, which is a toll road to Interstate 4 West. Follow I-4 West toward Tampa and take exit 68. Turn right onto Hwy 535 (Apopka Vineland). Turn right off the exit ramp and go through three sets of traffic lights. Turn right at the fourth traffic light (Vinnings Way) and turn right into the Cypress Pointe complex. The entrance to the resort is the second on the left. From Sanford Airport - Look for the signs to I-4 West; this will be heading to Orlando / Disney. Once on I-4 West, continue to exit 68 and follow directions from above.
Miles of pristine beaches, tiny island keys and underwater reefs surround the boundaries of this southeastern peninsula providing the quintessential holiday destination. Here, in this inland oasis, you will find high-energy adventure, endless amusement parks, entertainment and shopping extravaganzas. From the non-stop adventure of Orlando to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and the hypnotic nightlife of Miami Beach, every generation will discover a multitude of cultural and historical venues mixed with exhilarating adventure.
Golf - Driving Range
Golf - Putting Green
Hot Air Ballooning
Jet Ski Rentals
Parks & Attractions: Orlando's famous attractions are just minutes away, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World.
Cash machine / Banking
Housekeeping Service: Optional daily housekeeping service is available for a nominal fee. Call Front Desk to schedule.
Beginning Monday, January 6, 2020, in our ongoing efforts to continuously improve the resort we are happy and excited to announce the addition of our new Marketing VIP office, located inside the game room area. As a result our game room will be completely closed during this project. This may result in some minor inconvenience as the project crew work diligently so please be aware that this work is now underway. Alternative locations for scheduled activities during this time will be updated accordingly in our activities calendar. It is our goal to limit the impact to your stay as much as possible. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of working Service Animals. Certified Emotional Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort. A car is necessary to fully enjoy the area. Due to limited parking spaces, no R/V, trailer or oversized vehicles are allowed.
- Package handling fees information. A guest may ship up to five (5) small packages or envelops to the resort at no charge, for arrival 3-5 days prior to check-in. The packages must specifically include the name of the registered guest and the check-in date. All packages received in excess of five (5) may be subject to a storage and handling fee of $10 per package. Packages that are received prior to 3-5 days of the guest's arrival may also be subject to this same storage and handling fee of $10 per package. In addition, all packages that exceed a reasonable size or weight (medium size box) will be subject to a higher price, up to $50 per package.
- This resort does not have elevators. There are 3 floors in each building.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $16.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, mini golf, ping pong, pools and hot tubs, use of BBQ grills, fitness center, business computer/internet and boarding pass printing, luggage storage, organized activities, and use of recreational facilities at Cypress Pointe Resort and complimentary coffee in the lobby daily until noon.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $16.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
Improving internal awareness and training.
Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: