For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Embarcadero, 1000 SE Bay Boulevard, Newport, Oregon, 97365, United States
At Embarcadero in Newport, you can take a boat ride around the resort's private marina and afterward go fishing for crab off the resort’s very own private dock.Of course, you can then cook your catch in your well-equipped kitchen or simply mosey on over to the Embarcadero Seafood Restaurant to enjoy a fabulous meal overlooking beautiful Yaquina Bay.When you've had enough of the pristine beaches, plan to take in the Marine Science Center, Undersea Gardens and the Oregon Coast Aquarium along with a tour of the historic Yaquina Bay Lighthouse.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Voicemail answering service|
|Size: 618 - 683 sq ft|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
1000 SE Bay Boulevard
Newport, Oregon, 97365
Airport: North Bend Municipal Airport
Distance to Resort: 97.6 miles
Directions to Resort: Take Virginia Ave to Sheridan Ave. Follow US-101 N to Southeast Moore Drive in Newport. Continue on Southeast Moore Drive. Drive to SE Bay Blvd.
Airport: Portland International Airport
Distance to Resort: 149 miles
Directions to Resort: Get on I-205 S from NE Airport Way. Follow I-205 S and I-5 S to OR-34 W in Linn County. Take exit 228 from I-5 S. Take US-20 W to SE Bay Blvd in Newport.
Services & Amenities
|Charter Fishing Yachts|
|Indoor Heated Pool|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
News & Events
Embarcadero Scheduled Pool Closure
The pool, hot tubs and saunas will be closed for scheduled maintenance December 2-13 2019, re-opening on the 14th.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
256 E. Olive St. (Highway 20)
Newport, OR 97365
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: