Falcon Point Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Falcon Point Resort, 175 Lake Street, Avon, Colorado, 81620, United States
Located in Avon, Colorado, Falcon Point Resort features newly renovated accommodations, an indoor/outdoor heated pool, outdoor hot tubs, ski locker storage and concierge services. With views of the surrounding mountains, this 58-unit resort borders popular Nottingham Lake and is a great choice for your next Colorado adventure. Area restaurants and shops are easily accessible by foot or local transit, and the world famous slopes of Beaver Creek and Vail are a short bus ride or drive away.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
One bedroom accommodation featuring a king bed in the bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room.
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Two bedroom accommodation featuring a king bed in the primary, two double beds in the second bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room.
|General Room Amenities|
|Double Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
175 Lake Street
Avon, Colorado, 81620
Airport: Denver International Airport (succeeded Stapleton Airport)
Distance to Resort: 130 miles
Directions to Resort: Go north on Pena Blvd. Turn slightly right toward Terminal East and continue straight to remain on Pena Blvd until you reach the merge onto I-70 West to Vail. Take I-70 West 9 miles past Vail to the Avon/Beaver Creek exit, 167. Veer right onto West Beaver Creek Blvd and proceed 2 blocks. Turn left onto Benchmark Road and continue approximately 150 feet and veer to the right. The resort will be the 5-story building on your left.
Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport
Distance to Resort: 26 miles
Directions to Resort: From the airport take Eldon Wilson Rd toward Buckhorn Valley Blvd. Make a left to turn onto Cooley Messa Rd. Make another right to turn onto US-6/Hwy 6. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit. At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Eby Creek Rd. Merge onto I-70 East toward Denver. Take exit 167 toward Avon. Keep right on Avon Rd to the next roundabout. Turn right on West Beaver Creek Blvd. Turn left on Lake Street and make a right at the first driveway. Proceed straight to Falcon Point Resort.
Services & Amenities
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Laundry Facilities (charge)|
|Parking On-Site (charges may apply)|
|Ski Equipment Storage|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
There are no dining facilities onsite, however there are many restaurants nearby.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Please contact the resort in advance if you anticipate arriving after 10 pm to arrange a late-arrival.
- $100 hold on credit card for incidentals.
- Weekly stays only.
- Laundry facilities are available requiring a $1.75 payment in quarters for each wash and dry. The front desk can supply change and detergent is available for purchase.
When checking in:
- Ski Mountain Access by Bus: The Town of Avon Bus operates year round bringing guests to Beaver Creek and has a stop two minutes walking distance from the resort. For access to Vail Mountain, you can take the Town of Avon Bus to Avon Station and transfer to the Eco Bus for Vail Valley.
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
Diamond Resorts owns or manages some of its listed properties; for others, Diamond Resorts allows bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, Diamond Resorts may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.
For properties that Diamond Resorts owns or manages, we have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: