GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, 2670 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
GALLERYone, A Doubletree Suites by Hilton, in Fort Lauderdale, is a perfect place for your next South Florida beach vacation, before or after your cruise or just visiting area friends and family.
Every guest at GALLERYone enjoys a spacious suite, featuring a separate parlor area with queen-sized sofa bed, 2 flat-screen TVs, and fully equipped kitchens.
Fort Lauderdale’s Galleria mall is in walking distance where you will enjoy premiere shopping. Board the Water Taxi, right at the hotel and travel by water to many Fort Lauderdale “hot spots”, including Las Olas Boulevard, a must see for all travelers.
Visit our VUE pool bar on the Intracoastal Waterway and sip on a cocktail or try delicious appetizers. Unwind poolside or relax in the Jacuzzi. Visit the “VUE on the water” restaurant for Chef Angelo’s Lobster Salad or his freshly prepared Bolognese and pasta. If you simply need to lounge in your suite, pick from the many great dishes available on our In-Room Dining menu.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
One-bedroom king suite with balcony.
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|King or Queen Bed|
|Tea and Coffee Making Facilities|
|Voicemail answering service|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
2670 East Sunrise Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Alternate Directions: From the city center, take Federal Highway/US 1 North. Continue north until road intersects and connects with/into Sunrise Boulevard East. Continue on Sunrise remaining in middle or right lane following signs to A1A/Beaches. Hotel is located on the south (right hand) side of Sunrise just after Galleria Mall and before Intracoastal Waterway Bridge. Closest airport: McGee Tyson in Alcoa (Knoxville), TYS.
Airport: Miami International Airport
Distance to Resort: 55 minutes
Directions to Resort: I95 North to Sunrise Blvd. Drive East for 5 miles. The hotel is located on the right just before Intracoastal, adjacent to Galleria Mall.
Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Distance to Resort: 15 minutes
Directions to Resort: US1 North to Sunrise Blvd East. The hotel is located on the right just before Intracoastal, adjacent to Galleria Mall. (
Services & Amenities
|Heated pool (outdoor)|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
News & Events
There’s a mall adjacent to the hotel and a city center 2 miles away with many restaurants.
|Restaurants and Lounges|
|No restaurant located on-site.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Accommodations based on double occupancy. One-bedroom suites sleep up to 6 persons; additional persons will be charged $20.00 per person per night plus tax for 3rd and 4th person. Children up to 3 years of age stay free with parents. If additional names were not provided during booking, extra person charges apply.
- On-site 24-hour valet parking available $35 per night plus tax. Self-parking is not available. Public parking is available nearby.
- Property accommodations are designated as non-smoking.
- GALLERYone is conveniently only 10 minutes from Port Everglades Cruiseport and Lauderdale International Airport (FLL).
When checking in:
- LIVE MUSIC every Thursday evening 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- Complimentary Yoga every Wednesday at 6:00pm and Saturday mornings at 9:00am
- Bingo Burgers & Beer on Mondays (4pm-6pm) and Bingo & Beer BBQ on Wednesdays (4pm-6pm)
- Fort Lauderdale Beach within easy walking distance
- On-site Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi Stop (#7). Begins at 10:00 am through 10:00 pm
- All-suite hotel with a modern kitchen and separate living room in each suite
- Waterfront outdoor pool, garden terrace with Cornhole available
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: