Golden Nugget Hotel
Golden Nugget Hotel, 129 East Fremont St, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Extra beds, refrigerator and microwave are available on request.
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Shower and/or Tub|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
129 East Fremont St
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
Parks & Attractions: - City Center
- Container Park/Downtown Area
- Mount Charleston
- Red Rock Canyon
- Adventure Dome
- Bellagio Conservatory & Gallery of Fine Art
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris
- ESPN Zone
- Event Center Las Vegas
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Fountains at Bellagio
- Fremont St. Experience
- Lake Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at Venetian
- House of Blues Art Display
- Lion Habitat MGM
- M&M's World
- Madame Tussaud's
- Mirage Volcano
- Pharaoh's Pavillion Luxor
- Shark Reef Mandalay Bay
- Sirens of TI
- Stratosphere Tower
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Safe Deposit Boxes|
|Wi-Fi in Lobby (charge)|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: There is a resort fee of $5/night Downtown Destination fee. Parking is complimentary.|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: