To contact the resort, please call 1.407.238.2500
Grand Beach, 8317 Lake Bryan Beach Boulevard, Orlando, Florida, 32821, United States
Grand Beach features lakefront accommodations with classic beach-style décor, including white trim, red roof tiles and palm tree-lined pathways. Located in the heart of Central Florida on Orlando’s Lake Bryan, Grand Beach is the perfect family-friendly destination with fully-equipped kitchens, oversized baths and spacious accommodations. Spend a day at the resort soaking up the Florida sunshine or relaxing in one of the outdoor pools.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Discover comfort in our accommodations featuring a king size bed, sofa bed and full bathroom complete with complimentary amenity kit. Enjoy the convenience of the full kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher among many other modern appliances. Additional in-room amenities include cable television, DVD player, telephone and balcony/terrace.
|General Room Amenities|
|Dining Room Table|
|Handicap Accessible Accommodations|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Twin / Single Bed|
|Twin Beds (2)|
|Voicemail answering service|
|Size: 1546 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 8|
|Private Occupancy: 6|
Maps, Directions & GPS
8317 Lake Bryan Beach Boulevard
Orlando, Florida, 32821
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: 17 miles
Directions to Resort: From the Orlando International Airport (MCO), take the north exit (S.R.436) to exit #1 (528 West) and follow that to I-4 west. Follow I-4 west to exit #68, Lake Buena Vista exit. Make a left at exit #68, turning onto S.R. 535. Go south. Resort will be on the left side approximately 1 mile after exiting the interstate.
Taxi fare (one way): $65
Services & Amenities
Miles of pristine beaches, tiny island keys and underwater reefs surround the boundaries of this southeastern peninsula providing the quintessential holiday destination. Here, in this inland oasis, you will find high-energy adventure, endless amusement parks, entertainment and shopping extravaganzas. From the non-stop adventure of Orlando to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and the hypnotic nightlife of Miami Beach, every generation will discover a multitude of cultural and historical venues mixed with exhilarating adventure.
|Golf - Driving Range|
|Golf - Putting Green|
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Parks & Attractions: Orlando's famous attractions are just minutes away, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World.|
|Swimming with Dolphins|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Fitness Center (must be 18 years of age)|
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Water Sports (charge)|
|24 Hour Security|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Housekeeping Service: Daily housekeeping service is available for a nominal fee. Call front desk reception to schedule.|
|Shops Hours Grand Beach Market is open 24 hours|
|Details: Pools open from 8 am - 11 pm. All pool decks are non-smoking.|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 Hour Reception|
|Check In Day: Owner - Friday/Saturday/Sunday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- All Guest Suites along with the pool area are Non-Smoking.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- A car is necessary to fully enjoy the area.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $16.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes pools and hot tubs, poolside movies, fitness room, business center computer/Internet and boarding pass printing. * Please note that guests checking in on a Destination Xchange reservation are not assessed the resort fee.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for $1 security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $16.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Concierge E-mail: GrandBeachFrontDesk@diamondresorts.com|
|Reservations Department: GrandBeachResort@diamondresorts.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 156|
|Number of Floors: Buildings consist of 4 and 5 floors|
|Highlights: All NEW Miniature Golf Course and Playground!|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: