To contact the resort, please call 1.407.238.2500
Grand Beach, 8317 Lake Bryan Beach Boulevard, Orlando, Florida, 32821, United States
Grand Beach features lakefront accommodations with classic beach-style décor, including white trim, red roof tiles and palm tree-lined pathways. Located in the heart of Central Florida on Orlando’s Lake Bryan, Grand Beach is the perfect family-friendly destination with fully-equipped kitchens, oversized baths and spacious accommodations. Spend a day at the resort soaking up the Florida sunshine or relaxing in one of the outdoor pools.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Discover comfort in our accommodations featuring a king size bed, sofa bed and full bathroom complete with complimentary amenity kit. Enjoy the convenience of the full kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher among many other modern appliances. Additional in-room amenities include cable television, DVD player, telephone and balcony/terrace.
|General Room Amenities|
|Handicap Accessible Accommodations|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Twin / Single Bed|
|Twin Beds (2)|
|Voicemail answering service|
|Size: 1546 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 8|
|Private Occupancy: 6|
Maps, Directions & GPS
8317 Lake Bryan Beach Boulevard
Orlando, Florida, 32821
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: 17 miles
Directions to Resort: From the Orlando International Airport (MCO), take the north exit (S.R.436) to exit #1 (528 West) and follow that to I-4 west. Follow I-4 west to exit #68, Lake Buena Vista exit. Make a left at exit #68, turning onto S.R. 535. Go south. Resort will be on the left side approximately 1 mile after exiting the interstate.
Taxi fare (one way): $65
Services & Amenities
Miles of pristine beaches, tiny island keys and underwater reefs surround the boundaries of this southeastern peninsula providing the quintessential holiday destination. Here, in this inland oasis, you will find high-energy adventure, endless amusement parks, entertainment and shopping extravaganzas. From the non-stop adventure of Orlando to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and the hypnotic nightlife of Miami Beach, every generation will discover a multitude of cultural and historical venues mixed with exhilarating adventure.
|Golf - Driving Range|
|Golf - Putting Green|
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Parks & Attractions: Orlando's famous attractions are just minutes away, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World.|
|Swimming with Dolphins|
|Details: Pools open from 8 am - 11 pm. All pool decks are non-smoking.|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
|Fitness Center (must be 18 years of age)|
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|24 Hour Security|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Housekeeping Service: Daily housekeeping service is available for a nominal fee. Call front desk reception to schedule.|
|Shops Hours Grand Beach Market is open 24 hours|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
News & Events
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Mandatory Face Covering in Orange County
Per Mayor Deming's proclamation, until further notice, every person working, living, visiting, or doing business in Orange county will be required to wear face coverings consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, while in any public space.
Coronavirus: Social Distancing
Please be advised that, due to social distancing guidelines, a maximum of two guests are permitted in the fitness center at any one time. Likewise, access to the pool will be limited according to social distancing guidelines and is open 9am-9pm.
Building 1 Elevator Out of Service May 6-28
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 Hour Reception|
|Check In Day: Owner - Friday/Saturday/Sunday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservations: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card for a $200 security deposit and a daily $16.95 plus tax resort fee will also be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes pools and hot tubs, poolside movies, fitness room, business center computer/Internet and boarding pass printing. * Please note that guests checking in on a Destination Xchange reservation are not assessed the resort fee.
|Resort Manager: Sagine Delly|
|Concierge E-mail: __GrandBeachFrontDesk@diamondresorts.com|
|Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 156|
|Number of Floors: Buildings consist of 4 and 5 floors|
|Highlights: All NEW Miniature Golf Course and Playground!|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: