Grand Pacific Resorts at Alii Kai
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Grand Pacific Resorts at Alii Kai, 3830 Edward Road, Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii, United States
Another superb addition to the resort directory.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
3830 Edward Road
Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii
Airport: Lihue Airport
Distance to Resort: 30 miles
Directions to Resort: From the Lihue Airport, travel 30 miles north on route 56 to Princeville. Turn right into Princeville at the security gate entrance. Follow the road past the fountain for one mile to Pepelani Loop Road. Turn right on Pepalani Loop Road. Follow Pepelani Loop Road to Kauai Road to Edward Road. Turn on Edward Road and then turn left into the Alii Kai II Resort. The Alii Kai II office is on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
News & Events
|Check In Day: Saturday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: There is a daily resort fee and a local/resort tax charged by the resort.|
|When checking in: Check in from 4pm to 9pm. If checking in after hours, guests must arrange a late check in with the resort manager at (808) 826-9988.|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: