Grand Pacific at Capistrano
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Grand Pacific at Capistrano, 34680 Coast Highway, Capistrano Beach, California, 92624, United States
Managed and operated by Grand Pacific Resorts. Grand Pacific at Capistrano is situated across from beautiful Doheny State Beach and minutes from Dana Point Harbor in Southern California. This resort offers beautiful one-bedroom units with complete amenities including a full kitchen, whirlpool, decks with barbecues, air conditioning, cable television and a telephone. Whether you want to take advantage of the bicycle rental, boogie boards or simply check out a video and relax in your comfortable room, Grand Pacific at Capistrano has something for everyone! There are laundry facilities, a whirlpool/hot tub, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, free wireless internet and free movie rentals. There’s a pool table, too, and your first vehicle parks for free. The beach is right across the street. Grand Pacific at Capistrano offers access to all of the fun attractions in Southern California! From LEGOLAND and Disneyland to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World, Grand Pacific at Capistrano offers comfortable accommodations convenient to fun for the whole family. Resort fee due at check-in.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Queen Sleeper Sofa|
|Tea and Coffee Making Facilities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|Shower and/or Tub|
Maps, Directions & GPS
34680 Coast Highway
Capistrano Beach, California, 92624
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: John Wayne Airport (Orange County Airport)
Distance to Resort: 25 miles
Services & Amenities
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
There are a variety of restaurants in the Capistrano Beach area.
|Restaurants and Lounges|
|No restaurant located on-site.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Sunday arrivals only.
When checking in:
- If you expect to arrive late for check in, please ensure you telephone the resort at (949) 240-7681 prior to arriving to make arrangements for the key.
|Reservations Department: DATAENTRY@GPRESORTS.COM|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: