Grand Pacific at Channel Islands
To contact the resort, please call 805-985-0621
Grand Pacific at Channel Islands, 1311 Mandalay Beach Rd., Oxnard, California, 93035, United States
Managed and operated by Grand Pacific Resorts. Grand Pacific at Channel Islands is located half a block from the white, sandy beach with views of the Channel Islands, and is aptly named for the nearby harbor and marina. This charming resort, with a beach house feel, is a quiet, laid-back destination located in Oxnard, a small town south of Ventura, California. If you are looking for more activity, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Malibu Beach, Universal Studios, Hearst Castle and the Channel Islands National Park are all a short distance away. Guests may enjoy a variety of nearby water activities such as boating, kayaking, surfing and fishing, and can explore Channel Island Harbor and Marina. The cozy, home-like accommodations provide a sense of peace and comfort, and come equipped with private patios or balconies, spectacular ocean views and fully stocked kitchens. If you are looking for a laid back vacation close to the beach, make Grand Pacific at Channel Islands your next destination! Resort fee due at check-in.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Two-bedroom accommodation featuring a private patio or balcony, with a king bed in the master, a king or queen in the second bedroom, a double sleeper sofa in the living room and a full kitchen with a full and a half bath. Please be advised that the room may be two-stories.
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|King or Queen Bed|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
1311 Mandalay Beach Rd.
Oxnard, California, 93035
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: Los Angeles International Airport
Distance to Resort: 59 miles
Directions to Resort: Exit the airport and take CA-1 N/S Sepulveda Blvd. After 0.5 miles, keep left to continue on Lincoln Blvd. Travel 3.3 miles then use the 2nd from left lane to turn left onto Fiji Way. Turn right onto Admiralty Way, and after 1.6 miles use the 2nd from the right lane to turn right onto Via Marina. After 0.1 miles use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto W. Washington Blvd. After 0.3 miles, turn right onto Pacific Ave. Drive 1.5 miles, then continue onto Neilson Way. After 0.6 miles continue straight to stay on Neilson Way, then after 0.3 miles continue onto Ocean Ave. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto the Pacific Coast Hwy ramp. Merge onto CA-1 N/Pacific Coast Hwy/Palisades Beach Rd, and continue for 41.8 miles where you will take a slight right onto CA-1 N (signs for Pleasant Valley Rd). After 0.7 miles use the middle lane to turn left onto E Pleasant Valley Rd, then turn right onto S. Oxnard Blvd. After 2.6 miles, use the left 3 lanes to turn slightly left onto W Wooley Rd. After 3.5 miles turn left onto Harbor Blvd., then turn right at the 1st cross street onto Nautilus St. In 0.2 miles turn left onto Mandalay Beach Rd. where your destination will be on the right.
Airport: Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
Distance to Resort: 45 miles
Directions to Resort: Exit the airport and follow signs for CA 217 E. Merge onto CA-217 E/Ward Memorial Blvd and after 1.8 miles use any lane to take the ramp to US-101 S. Travel on US-101 S for 35.6 miles to exit 68 toward Seaward Ave. Use any lane to turn left onto E Harbor Blvd. After 6.1 miles turn right onto Nautilus St. After 0.2 miles turn left onto Mandalay Beach Rd. and your destination will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
News & Events
|Check In Day: Friday (Weekly stays only)|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
- This resort has no elevator and most units require stairs for access.
- There is no air conditioning at this property.
- The resort recommends a rental car to explore the surrounding area.
- The minimum check-in age is 18.
- While the resort makes beach chairs and beach toys available, you will need to bring your own beach towels.
- A photo ID and credit card are required at time of check-in to put on hold for incidentals.
- If arriving after 6 pm, please contact the resort directly, in advance, to arrange for a late check-in. You will be provided with a lockbox code to retrieve your keys and parking instructions.
- Weekly stays only.
- There is a nightly resort fee of $16 and is subject to change and local/resort tax charged by the resort.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: