Grand Pacific at Hanalei Bay
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Grand Pacific at Hanalei Bay, 5380 Honoiki Road, Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii, 96722, United States
Managed and operated by Grand Pacific Resorts. Overlooking the stunning Hanalei Bay on the north shore of the garden isle of Kauai, vacationers at Grand Pacific at Hanalei Bay are humbled by breathtaking sunsets, majestic mountains and the sparkling Pacific Ocean – not to mention the award-winning pool with authentic lava-rock waterfalls! A scenic path leads to the resort's private beach, but all you have to do is step outside your island-inspired condo to enjoy breathtaking views of the Napali Coast. Resort fee due at check-in.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Double Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
5380 Honoiki Road
Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii, 96722
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: Lihue Airport
Distance to Resort: 29 miles
Directions to Resort: Take HI-51 N, which will turn into HI-56 N within 5 miles. Stay on HI-56 N/Kuhio Hwy N for 22 miles. Turn right onto Ka Haku Rd; continue for 1.5 miles.
Take a left onto Liholiho Road. Take the first right onto Honoiki Road. Take the third left to stay on Honoiki Road.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
News & Events
|24 Hour Reception|
|Check In Day: Saturday (weekly stays only)|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: A nightly resort fee of $31.99 will be charged upon check-in for all 1 bedroom accommodations. A $35.17 nightly resort fee will be charged upon check-in for all 2 bedroom accommodations. In addition, a $6 parking and $25 check in fee may apply.|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: