Grand Pacific at Olympic Village
Grand Pacific at Olympic Village, 1909 Chamonix Place, Olympic Valley, California, 96146, United States
Olympic Village is nestled in the mountains of Squaw Valley in Lake Offering fully furnished condo-style accommodations within walking distance of Squaw Village. World class skiing, hiking and dining are just steps away!
Due to limited demand, rooms at this resort are not bookable online, they are solely booked on a request only basis. If you are interested in booking a reservation, please call our Member Services Division toll-free at 1.855.342.3691 within the U.S., or 1.702.473.7059 for international members, for further assistance. You will be advised within five (5) business days if there is availability.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Queen Sleeper Sofa|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
1909 Chamonix Place
Olympic Valley, California, 96146
Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport
Directions to Resort: Please use the Google Maps link on this page.
Services & Amenities
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
|Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)|
News & Events
|Check in time: 17:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- No pets. Please contact your resort directly for policies regarding ADA and service animals.
- Parking is $7.00 per day plus tax.
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: