Grand Pacific at RiverPointe
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Grand Pacific at RiverPointe, 500 Lincoln Avenue, Napa, California, 94558, United States
Managed and operated by Grand Pacific Resorts. Situated along the Napa River near the Silverado trail, enjoy Grand Pacific at RiverPointe with its distinct European village flavor, and take advantage of the clubhouse and events center with swimming pool, lounge and outdoor spas. In picturesque Napa Valley, guests can join in the traditions of the historic wine country, enjoy championship golf courses, abundant tennis facilities, swimming, spas, sunbathing locales and stimulating bike riding tours along scenic pathways. Resort fee due at check-in.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Size: 400 sq ft|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
500 Lincoln Avenue
Napa, California, 94558
Driving: FROM SAN JOSE/PLEASANTON/WALNUT CREEK:
Take I-680 N toward Sacramento. Cross the Benecia Bridge and remain in left lane toward I-780/Benicia/Vallejo. Exit at I-80 E toward Sacramento. In Vallejo, exit HWY 37 West(toward Napa). Take Napa/Downtown Vallejo exit for HWY 29 N. Turn right at light on HWY 29 N. Take the Lincoln Ave. exit and head East on Lincoln Ave. Go through 4 lights and RiverPointe Napa Valley is 0.5 miles past the 4th light (Soscol intersection) on left side.
Airport: San Francisco International Airport
Directions to Resort: HWY 101 North from San Francisco Airport. Follow signs for Bay Bridge (I-80 East to Berkeley/Sacramento). Bridge toll at Carquinez Bridge. In Vallejo, exit HWY 37 West (toward Napa). Take Napa/Downtown Vallejo exit for HWY 29 N. Turn right at light on HWY 29 N. Take the Lincoln Ave. exit and head East on Lincoln Ave. Go through 4 lights and RiverPointe Napa Valley is 0.5 miles past the 4th light(Soscol intersection) on left side.
Services & Amenities
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- There is a daily resort fee of $19.55 and is subject to change and a local/resort tax charged by the resort.
|When checking in: If checking in after 11:00 p.m., use the house phone at the front office for instructions.|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: