Grand Pacific at SoCal Beach Club
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Grand Pacific at SoCal Beach Club, 121 South Pacific Street, Oceanside, California, 92054, United States
Grand Pacific at SoCal Beach Club is a beachside resort located in Oceanside, a coastal community about halfway between San Diego and Orange County. Steps away from your room, explore the sandy beach, Oceanside Pier, local shops and eateries. With its ideal location for exploring Southern California, there is something for everyone within driving distance: Fun for the family at LEGOLAND, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo, and outdoor activities including sail boat and deep sea fishing charters, surf lessons, golf, and whale and dolphin watching.
Each accommodation features a private balcony or patio where you can enjoy the ocean breeze and quick beach access.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
One bedroom accommodation featuring a private balcony or patio with a queen bed in the master, a queen sleeper sofa in the living room and a full kitchen and full bathroom.
|Shower and/or Tub|
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Dining Room Table|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Queen Sleeper Sofa|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
121 South Pacific Street
Oceanside, California, 92054
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: San Diego International Airport
Distance to Resort: 39.2 miles
Directions to Resort: Take Airport Terminal Road to I-5 toward downtown. After 0.5 miles, merge onto N. Harbor Dr. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto W. Laurel St. and after 0.4 miles use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto India St. Travel 0.8 miles, then use the left 2 lanes to take the ramp onto I-5 N. Merge onto I-5 N and travel 34.6 miles to exit 53 to merge onto Mission Ave. toward downtown. Merge onto Mission Ave., and after 0.8 miles turn left onto N. Pacific Street. In 0.1 miles the destination will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
Parks & Attractions:
- California Surf Museum
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets
- Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch
- LEGOLAND California
- San Diego Zoo
- Sea World San Diego
- The Crossings Golf Course
- USS Midway Museum
News & Events
There is no air conditioning at this property; however, rooms are equipped with ceiling fans.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Sunday (weekly stays only)|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
- There is no air conditioning at this property, however, rooms are equipped with ceiling fans.
- The minimum check-in age is 18.
- A photo ID and credit card are required at time of check-in.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 9 am.
- If arriving after 11 pm or before 7 am, please contact the resort directly in advance to let them know you will be a late-arrival.
- There is a nightly resort fee of $20 (subject to change) collected by the resort upon check out. The Resort Service Fee includes parking, unlimited wireless internet access and HBO.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: