Grand Palladium Imbassai Resort & Spa
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Grand Palladium Imbassai Resort & Spa, Rodovia BA 099, Km 65, Linha Verde, 48280, Condominio Reserva Imbassai, Brazil
This is a mandatory all inclusive resort. The resort is located in the Bahia region of Brazil, on the coast near Salvador.The Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa is located within the Imbassaí nature reserve, along the sea of “Costa dos Coqueiros” and home to the river that gives it its name. The resort’s extensive pristine beaches, dunes and protected environment make it a truly unique setting for a vacation. Only a ten minute walk from Imbassaí, near the village of Praia Do Forte and about 45 minutes from the airport of Salvador, the resort’s design reflects a perfect harmony between modern and wonderful facilities of a first class resort and the beautiful, natural environment of coconut groves and rivers that make up the “Green Line” coast of the region. The spacious and modern accommodations follow the Palladium Philosophy of low density construction, allowing guests to feel immersed in nature. The Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa offers endless leisure options, ensuring an unforgettable experience for all ages.*Please note that any additional cash fees paid to the property as part of booking these accommodations are not eligible for member benefits reimbursement. This includes, but is not limited to, all inclusive fees.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony and/or Patio|
|King Bed or 2 Double Beds|
|Whirlpool Jet Tub|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4 (two adults plus two children)|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Rodovia BA 099, Km 65
48280, Condominio Reserva Imbassai, Brazil
Airport: Comalapa International Airport (El Salvador International)
Distance to Resort: 40 miles (50 minutes)
Directions to Resort: Head north on Av. Octavio Mangabeira toward BA-099. Turn right onto BA-099. BA-099 turns slightly right and becomes R. Edvaldo Santos Leite. Slight left onto Ac. p/ R Edvaldo Santos Leite. Slight left onto R. Lafaiete F dos Santos. R. Lafaiete F dos Santos turns slightly right and becomes Estr. do Coco. Turn right. Turn right.
Services & Amenities
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Wi-Fi in Lobby (complimentary)|
|Details: There is large swimming pool with four integrated Jacuzzis, a children's pool with beach, large pool in the Spa with a running river and integrated Jacuzzis plus an Infinity pool.|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
News & Events
Prior to arrival, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your arrival and to place a request for any special needs.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Friday / Saturday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- If you do not arrive prior to the designated check in time by the resort, your reservation is subject to cancellation. So you MUST please notify the resort at least 48 hours prior to arrival if you are anticipating a LATE ARRIVAL to prevent the cancellation of your reservation.
- Rates are subject to change according to dates, hotel and availability.
- Modifications are not accepted at check-in.
- One night stay will be charged for double occupancy as a penalty in case of any "no-show" or cancellation within 48 hours prior to arrival at the hotel with this offer.
- **PLEASE NOTE** Prior to arrival, you must e-mail email@example.com 15 days prior to arrival to confirm your arrival and to place a request for any special needs.
- All-Inclusive fees are required and are charged on a per person, per night basis.
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Floors: Three|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: