Grande Villas Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Grande Villas Resort, 12118 Turtle Cay Circle, ORLANDO, Florida, 32836, United States
Florida sunshine and the year-round subtropical climate beckon with the promise of endless family adventure in Orlando. Create magical memories at Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, or capture the fun at Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, Universal Studios® and SeaWorld®. With diverse landscapes and ideal temperatures, Orlando offers exciting outdoor activities including world-class golf courses, airboat excursions and hot air balloon rides. The excitement doesn’t stop when the sun goes down: Enjoy the bustling metropolitan nightlife with family-friendly dinner shows and live entertainment. For a more adult scene, hit the local pubs, wineries and breweries.
Gain easy access to all the thrills of Orlando theme park adventure when you stay at Grande Villas Resort. Return from an exciting day to relax in the lavish comfort of your spacious accommodation, one that features a well-equipped kitchen as well as resort-style amenities. Boasting a laid back, casual atmosphere, this Florida resort offers the ideal family escape with two outdoor swimming pools, spa pools, children’s pool, playgrounds and mini-golf.
Please note: This resort was formerly called Cypress Pointe Grande Villas.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
12118 Turtle Cay Circle
ORLANDO, Florida, 32836
Airport name: Orlando International Airport
Directions to resort: From Orlando International Airport: Take the North Exit, Hwy 436 to exit #1, 2nd right, SR 528 West. Follow this route, which is a toll road, to Interstate 4 West. Follow I-4 West toward Tampa and take exit 68. Turn right off the exit ramp and go through two sets of traffic lights. Turn right at the third traffic light, Vinings Way. The entrance to the resort is on the right about 1/4 mile. From Sanford Airport - Look for the signs to I-4 West; this will be heading to Orlando / Disney. Once on I-4 West, continue to exit 68 and follow directions from above.
Services & Amenities
|Golf - Driving Range|
|Golf - Putting Green|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Parks & Attractions: Orlando's famous attractions are just minutes away, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World.|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Fitness Center (must be 18 years of age)|
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|24 Hour Security|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Housekeeping Service: Daily housekeeping service is available for a nominal fee. Call Housekeeping to schedule.|
|Massage and Spa Treatments|
|Safe Deposit Boxes|
|Details: Pool hours are from 8 am - 11 pm. All pool decks are non-smoking.|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
There will be minor construction project from April 2017 - September 2018 affecting the balconies of some of our suites. There may be limited parking in the affected area, as well as scaffolding and construction related noise from 10:00 AM to 6:00 pm daily.
Pets/Emotional Support Animals
Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of working Service Animals. Certified Emotional Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
One Bedroom Important Notice
The one bedroom suite is 400 square feet and comfortably sleeps two adult guests. The bathroom facilities are an en-suite situated off the master bedroom. If there are four guests booked into this accommodation when using the sofa bed your guests will not have private access to the bathroom.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 hour reception|
|Check In Day: Owner - Friday/Saturday/Sunday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of working Service Animals. Certified Emotional Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort. A car is necessary to fully enjoy the area. Due to limited parking spaces, no R/V, trailer or oversized vehicles are allowed.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, mini golf, ping pong, pools and hot tubs, use of BBQ grills, fitness center, business computer/internet and boarding pass printing, luggage storage, organized activities, and use of recreational facilities at Cypress Pointe Resort and complimentary coffee in the lobby daily until noon.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
A resort fee of $10.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Lori Lo Duca|
|Rental E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 408|
|Number of Floors: 5|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.
Call: Inside the U.S.: 1.888.250.6150; Outside the U.S.: +44 (0)345 359 0009 (Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:30)