Holiday Club Schlösslhof
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Holiday Club Schlösslhof, Koeglerstr. 19, 6094, Axams/Tirol, Austria
The typically Tyrolean village of Axams is situated amidst magnificent mountains, barely 10km from Innsbruck. The resort is set in a quiet yet central location, just below the world famous Olympia skiing area of Axamer Lizum. Ski slopes and lifts are nearby. After a day of skiing you can relax in the pool, sauna or solarium. Downtown Axams is only a few minutes' walking distance away.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|Two Burner Stove Top|
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|Shower and/or Tub|
Maps, Directions & GPS
6094, Axams/Tirol, Austria
+43 523 4671720
Airport: Innsbruck Airport (Kranebitten Airport)
Distance to Resort: 15 km
Directions to Resort: Head east on Fürstenweg. Take B171 and A12/E533/E60 to Kögelestraße in Axams. At the roundabout, continue straight onto Kögelestraße.
Services & Amenities
|Skiing - Cross Country|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Indoor Heated Pool|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Saturday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: A tourist tax of €1 per person per day is chargeable, children under 15 free of charge. Charges apply for use of some sports and recreational facilities.|
|Rental Phone: +44(0) 800 358 6991|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: