Holiday Club Schlösslhof
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Holiday Club Schlösslhof, Koeglerstr. 19, 6094, Axams/Tirol, Austria
The typically Tyrolean village of Axams is situated amidst magnificent mountains, barely 10km from Innsbruck. The resort is set in a quiet yet central location, just below the world famous Olympia skiing area of Axamer Lizum. Ski slopes and lifts are nearby. After a day of skiing you can relax in the pool, sauna or solarium. Downtown Axams is only a few minutes' walking distance away.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|Two Burner Stove Top|
|Bath and/or Shower|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|General Room Amenities|
Maps, Directions & GPS
6094, Axams/Tirol, Austria
+43 523 4671720
Airport name: Innsbruck Airport (Kranebitten Airport)
Distance to Resort: 15 km
Directions to resort: Head east on Fürstenweg. Take B171 and A12/E533/E60 to Kögelestraße in Axams. At the roundabout, continue straight onto Kögelestraße.
Services & Amenities
|Skiing - Cross Country|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Indoor Heated Pool|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Saturday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: A tourist tax of €1 per person per day is chargeable, children under 15 free of charge. Charges apply for use of some sports and recreational facilities.|
|Rental Phone: +44(0) 800 358 6991|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.