Holiday Club Siesta
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Holiday Club Siesta, Giessenbach 310, 6108, Scharnitz-Giessenbach, Austria
Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and Tyrolean hospitality for the whole family with extensive skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer. Between the Karwendel and Wetterstein ranges lies Holiday Club Siesta in the popular health resort of Scharnitz. There is a ski lift in the village, 6 kilometers away, and 30 lifts locally, plus a ski-school, toboggan run, ice rink and the famous cross-country ski tracks of the Leutasch valley. Walk all around wonderful landscape, with numerous beautiful hiking possibilities leading into the Karwendel Range. Cyclists and mountain bikers will find a large choice of well-marked cycle tracks and the Olympic region of Seefed is also only a stone's throw away.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|Two Burner Stove Top|
Maps, Directions & GPS
6108, Scharnitz-Giessenbach, Austria
Airport: Innsbruck Airport (Kranebitten Airport)
Distance to Resort: 27 km
Directions to Resort: Head east on Fürstenweg. Turn left onto Fischerhäuslweg. Turn left onto Kranebitter Allee/B171. Take the ramp to Bregenz/Garmisch/München/Salzburg/Brennerpaß. Continue onto B171B. Turn right to merge onto A12/E533/E60 toward Bregenz/Garmisch/Deutschland. Merge onto A12/E533/E60. Take exit 87-Zirl-Ost for E533/B177 toward seefeld/Zirl-Ost/Garmisch. Continue onto Seefelder Str./B177/E533. Drive to Gießenbach.
Services & Amenities
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Saturday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: A tourist tax of €1.20 per person per day is chargeable, children under 15 free of charge. Some of the sports facilities at the resort require an additional fee.|
|Resort Manager: Mr. Djakovic|
|Rental Phone: +44(0) 800 358 6991|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: