For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Hotel Pacific, 300 Pacific Street, Monterey, California, 93940, United States
Discover the timeless Spanish charm of the Hotel Pacific, just a short stroll from spectacular Monterey Bay. Graceful adobe architecture reflects the quiet heritage of the hotel’s surrounding historic structures. Thoughtful details include original works of art, distinctive artifacts, antiques, and tile floors. Hotel Pacific is an affiliate of ExtraOrdinary Escapes and is not available for bookings by Diamond Club members at this time.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|King Bed or 2 Double Beds|
|Size: 500 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
300 Pacific Street
Monterey, California, 93940
Airport: Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport
Distance to Resort: 74 miles
Directions to Resort: From Airport Pkwy turn right onto Matrix Blvd and merge onto US-101 S. After 52.3 miles, take exit 336 toward Monterey/Peninsula and merge onto CA-156 W. After 11.7 miles, take exit 402B to merge onto Del Monte Ave toward Pacific Grove. After 1.8 miles, turn right toward Pacific St. The resort will be located on the left.
Airport: San Francisco International Airport
Distance to Resort: 114 miles
Directions to Resort: Leaving the airport, use Airport Access Rd to merge onto I-380 W/I-280 W/San Bruno. Take exit 5B for Interstate 280 S toward San Jose and after 30.9 miles, take exit 12 to merge onto CA-85 S towards Gilroy. Merge onto US-101 S, after 18.9 miles. Take exit 336 toward Monterey/Peninsula and merge onto CA-156 W. After 11.7 miles, take exit 402B to merge onto Del Monte Ave toward Pacific Grove. After 1.8 miles, turn right toward Pacific St. The resort will be located on the left.
Services & Amenities
Parks & Attractions:
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 12:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Complimentary continental breakfast & afternoon coffee/tea reception included daily.
- Minimum age requirement at check in is 18.
- This hotel has limited Pet Friendly accommodations. These accommodations must be requested in advance of arrival and are subject to availability. Please contact the Hotel directly for details. Non-refundable pet cleaning fee at $50 will be charged at check in. Fee subject to change.
- Rollaway beds are available upon request for $10 additional, per night, each. Fee subject to change.
- Parking is available at $20 per day per vehicle. Fee subject to change.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: