Jukaso Royal Mansion
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Jukaso Royal Mansion, Opp. Wynberg Allen School, Balahisaar, Mussoorie, Manipur, 248001, India
Jukaso Royal Mansion is a beautiful heritage mansion nestled in the BalaHisar area of Mussoorie. It finds its place between historical Tara Estate Hall on one side and the prestigious Wynberg Allen School on the other side. Jukaso Royal Mansion is 100 years old and has been converted into a beautiful resort. An architectural wonder, the property, with its Victorian high ceilings, houses 17 well-spaced rooms, Royal Meeting Chambers, lobby space, a restaurant, a mountain-facing lush lawn with water fountain, and 25 parking spaces. The property opens toward the south facing the side of Doon Valley.
All rooms are well-equipped with 24-hour room service, in-room tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, LCD TVs in all rooms, electronic safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board (on request), direct STD/ISD, WiFi connectivity in rooms and public areas, great dining and a health club. You also have access to a doctor on call and car rental. All bathrooms are equipped with bathroom amenities.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Opp. Wynberg Allen School
Mussoorie, Manipur, 248001
News & Events
|Check in time: 12:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: