Ka'anapali Beach Club
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Ka'anapali Beach Club, 104 Kaanapali Shores Place, Maui, Hawaii, 96761, United States
Escape to an exotic island surrounded by glistening, white sandy shores, flourishing tropical scenery and intriguing wild life. The symphony of gently lapping waves beckons visitors to explore Maui’s many hidden wonders. Dive down to the depths of the ocean and discover indescribable beauty hiding in the sapphire blue waters. Take a boat cruise on a whale-watching excursion, or survey the diverse landscape on a scenic hike. For a little island flavor, dine at any of the fine local restaurants. Experience Hawaii where endless activities, spectacular shows and breathtaking sunsets await you in Maui.Prepare for the ultimate in relaxation as you enjoy the sumptuous comfort and hospitality of Ka’anapali Beach Club. Featuring well-appointed accommodations, spacious interiors, in-room refrigerators, and oversized tubs with separate showers in the bath, this tropical resort provides the ideal paradise for a romantic getaway or family vacation.Relax poolside at the acre-wide pool and enjoy outdoor cafés tucked into tropical garden atriums and relaxing waterfalls.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
104 Kaanapali Shores Place
Maui, Hawaii, 96761
Airport name: Kahului Airport
Distance to Resort: 25 miles
Directions to resort: Ka'anapali Beach Club is located three miles from Kapalua West Maui Airport, 25 miles from Kahului Airport, 4 miles from Kapalua golf courses, 1 mile from Ka’anapali golf courses and shopping, and 5 miles from the old whaling town of Lahaina. From HI-380 (Kuihelani Hwy) turn left onto HI-30 (Honoapiilani Hwy). Turn left onto Lower Honoapiilani Road, then turn left onto Ka’anapali Shores Place. Resort is located on Ka’anapali Shores Place.
Services & Amenities
|Golf - Driving Range|
|Golf - Pro Shop|
|Golf - Putting Green|
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Housekeeping Service: Provided on a 7 day stay includes a mid-week clean and departure clean.|
|Safe Deposit Boxes|
|Wi-Fi in Lobby (complimentary)|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Heated Pool w/ Slide|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Ka'anapali Beach Club Lunch Menu|
|Ka’anapali Beach Club Dinner Menu|
|24 hour reception|
|Check In Day: Sunday - Saturday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- There is a General Excise Tax (GET) and state imposed Transient Occupancy Tax, (TOT), which will be collected upon check-in.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $25.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes WiFi, fitness center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $25.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Julie Ogawa|
|Rental E-mail: email@example.com|
|Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 413|
|Number of Floors: 12|
AccessibilityDownload Accessibility Info
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.